Sponsored

How early would a reservation need to be to safely assume there would be no effect from commodity constraints?

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn’t there a “what if” type chart? Something dealers were supposed to tell customers.
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way to know, but I'm a 9pm opening night and Im not confident in getting Sasquatch in a reasonable time. With the crazy number of reservations that first night, and now the high number of orders with Sas, I'm concerned. Hopefully it turns out I was just paranoid.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care if I get it 12/31 as long as it's MY21... 2am day 2 (7/14) reservation holder.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The search feature on this forum is god awful. You search for Sasquatch and it comes up with results for cup holders instead.
Seems legit. We know @Squatch likes his Red Bull.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a July 17th reservation here in Canada, 2.7 auto badlands, with lux, I’m #2 allocation at my dealership, when should I get mine?
Yes is the only answer.

Reactions: abe

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a July 17th reservation here in Canada, 2.7 auto badlands, with lux, I’m #2 allocation at my dealership, when should I get mine?
“Eventually?”

I think the best one could say is that would put you in “the top 2 x (However many dealerships there Are)” give or take...

...so then you tell me exactly what everyone else in that number ordered, and exactly how many of each part that goes into your build they currently and will have on hand, and then I could give you a better estimate.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its still going to based off your dealers allocation and reservation numbers with Ford. Small dealers with later reservation time stamps may get theirs way before big dealers with earlier time stamps

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think any reasonable delivery calculation estimate has to factor in Pi to the tenth decimal multiplied by the square root of shit happens

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In good times (non-covid) commodity/parts supply issues happen all the time. The first new Ford I ordered was a 1997 F150. It was delayed 2 months for wheel availability. 2000 Lightning delay do to intercooler issue. 2011 Raptor delayed do to ABS module availability. 2018 Raptor delayed do to transmission availability.

I wouldn't base my order on speculating what may or may not be available. Order exactly what you want and deal with the delay if it comes up. If you compromise you won't get the rig exactly how you want and you might be delayed for something that is not currently on the the delay list.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no way to know, it is possible that a commodity won't be ready at all (like a paint color or an oddball motor mount mount for the 2.7 that is only needed for Bronco specific installation.) until August and the first reservation might be out of luck, no where is it written that the restrictions are because they will run out instead of them not being ready until months after production starts. The more assumptions you have to make, even unknowingly, the further off you usually get from reality.

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just heard the weirdest thing today from my local ford dealer. I have been led to believe that what determines your order for getting a bronco is where you where on the dealers list and how many broncos the dealer is allocated. today I heard that ford is going to build by model and if your order is in the first model (ie badlands) that you would be ranked by model at a given dealer.
Sponsored