Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck with the B-pillar.
I don't see the problem. Could easily mount / latch to where the current door does. Would look like this, excuse the MS Paint job.

Ford Bronco How the Bronco's Modular Platform Allows for Easy Customization and Modifications 1614709396200
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't see the problem. Could easily mount / latch to where the current door does. Would look like this, excuse the MS Paint job.

Ford Bronco How the Bronco's Modular Platform Allows for Easy Customization and Modifications 1614709396200
Honestly, depending on how difficult it would be to remove the outer door skin, it might be easiest to do that and replace it with a piece that eliminates the exterior door handle and combines the new door skin with the quarter panel.

It would be a pretty big project, but then you know the window mechanisms work and line up with everything properly.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the outer skin panels are aluminum, do we know what the remaining skeleton sheet metal is?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone is going to be vehicle pranked harder than maybe anyone in automotive history save for just moving a guy's car down the road. Come out and your car doesn't even have fenders. Lol. Not to mention doors, top, wheels.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody else notice in the third to last pic that the whole front tube fender and radiator support hoop is bolted to the firewall. Ohh yeav we can put any v8 we want in these. Think of these like a cj that you can tear down the whole front end to jam whatever you want in it. No which one of you assholes is putting a 350 with 2 4 barrels in it?

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone is going to be vehicle pranked harder than maybe anyone in automotive history save for just moving a guy's car down the road. Come out and your car doesn't even have fenders. Lol. Not to mention doors, top, wheels.
Ford Bronco How the Bronco's Modular Platform Allows for Easy Customization and Modifications download (9)

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How much just to get it in a Box with assembly instructions ?
* hope there aren't any missing parts

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly, it is ALL FUN AND GAMES until some punk kid has removed all your fenders while in the Wal-Mart parking lot!!!

Somewhat sarcasm, somewhat truth there. Can't wait till I have to wait for MY22 to receive replacement fenders for my WildTrak! Also more sarcasm, more truth there.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool! But is anyone else slightly worried that modularity and water (rain) might not be the best partners? I like to be dry when I drive, and I'm not super fond of mold. 😜
Emerald City, you have it all Rain/Snow/Mold/Mildew/Moss/Spectacular Vegetation - As to the undesired aspects, some may not care or have just given up (pics taken in Seattle)... Can be an issue in your area if you don't keep after it. Amazing vegetation though year round. Just visited and returning in April. Should be in full bloom.

0215171752.jpg

IMG_20200627_151616.jpg

IMG_20200627_150726.jpg

sea.jpg

23274772303_922ff7d0e2_c.jpg

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

trying to figure out why this is being published now since it is sort of recycled information from Ford?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody else notice in the third to last pic that the whole front tube fender and radiator support hoop is bolted to the firewall. Ohh yeav we can put any v8 we want in these. Think of these like a cj that you can tear down the whole front end to jam whatever you want in it. No which one of you assholes is putting a 350 with 2 4 barrels in it?
350 is too old school. Just LS it. I bet the LS is the same size as the V-6 twin turbo.
Sponsored