Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

That's pretty awesome! But - how does this get factored in for those of us who've already ordered?

@Granger Ford and @Zach@Granger will we need to rework our purchase agreements to deduct the cost? Or what?
That is interesting. I was placing orders today and noticed the headliner wasn't charging out a price.

We are going to do the responsible thing and keep the savings and buy more red bull/coffee.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So a modular painted hard top with sound deadening on my Wildtrak is $2390 but I can get a MIC with sound deadening for $2390 off my build price..
Now, what about those waiting for painted tops?
We're paying $2390 for painted top and deadening apparently.....is it just me that is strongly considering going down to MIC?

Sponsored

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is interesting. I was placing orders today and noticed the headliner wasn't charging out a price.

We are going to do the responsible thing and keep the savings and buy more red bull/coffee.

Thank you for your understanding.
Bahaha!!!

You win. :ROFLMAO:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a modular painted hard top with sound deadening on my Wildtrak is $2390 but I can get a MIC with sound deadening for $2390 off my build price..

We're paying $2390 for painted top and deadening apparently.....is it just me that is strongly considering going down to MIC?
Yes. 😬😂

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sweet! Wanted this option but was going to wait for AM/hotheads as I figured it would be cheaper. Can’t get cheaper than free!

But makes you wonder why... Goodwill, or loud as hell tops?

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://community.thebronconation.c...adliner-for-all-mic-tops-on-2021-bronco.3812/

Ford announced to dealers today that the sound deadening headliner option for the 2021 Bronco will now be standard on Mold in Color (MIC) hard tops that are matched with cloth or leather interiors, and it will be a no-cost option on MICs that are paired with Marine Grade Vinyl (MGV) interiors. Bottom line, no one will be paying extra for the sound deadening headliner.

We suspect that the reason for making the headliner optional on MGV interiors is that those interiors are focused on water resistance. The headliner was first shown off in the Bronco Nation forums here. The fuzzy, carpet-like material that is adhered to the roof is designed to reduce cabin noise and was a $495 dollar option on both 2-Door and 4-Door Broncos. For those concerned about headroom in Broncos with MIC tops, the headliner is quite thin and the effect on headroom is extremely small.

This change also applies to builds that didn’t have access to the sound deadening headliner before. For example, a 4-Door Badlands with a 2.7L engine wasn’t able to be optioned with the headliner due to constraints in Ford’s ordering and production planning systems. Now, the option is just a part of the MIC top on most trims and will be able to be added to any build regardless of other options.
Great news!

My Build cost just went down by $500. Should help to pay for 1/3rd of the Canoe that I want to put on top of my base Bronco. You see, I will have the true "Goes Anywhere" set up. My canoe on the Base Bronco will go places that your Sasquatch cannot.

Ford Bronco Ford Announces FREE Sound Deadening Headliner For All 2021 Bronco With Hard Tops Canoe Front

Last edited:

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to be excited about this....

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I can afford to add the rock rails that were supposed to be standard on my Badlands. Still don't know why it's an option on the B&P...

Edit: /s

Last edited:

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I can add this that's great. However I basically had to help my salesman type in the order on his computer. Great guy who started off selling cars to my grandpa. I have to call his cell though because email is too tricky for him. Can I trust him to add this to my order on his own?
*sigh*
Sponsored