Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Jeraeyguy84 Love the color coordination from Hat to Uggs.
(y)
are you guys getting a Race Red Bronco to match?
:)

This is the one aspect of the Bronco I am not thrilled with. Its no different than the competition, but definitely geared towards street./dirt roads. I hate rear trac bars and that shock mount and LCA mount are rock magnets. Need to figure out how to relocate them to the front of the axle tube without hosing the geometry of the coilover

Ford Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (on 33's) and Black Diamond Sasquatch @ Beach Ford!! 1617299500553
Sponsored

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty excited to see these in person. Bronco didn't upset...even better in person. They had the badlands(33s) and blackdiamond(sasquatch) . And let me tell ya, those 33 inch tires are huge!!!!!!! I wasn't sure if the 33s would be big enough.... Definitely getting the 33s.lol

Ford Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (on 33's) and Black Diamond Sasquatch @ Beach Ford!! tenor
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (on 33's) and Black Diamond Sasquatch @ Beach Ford!! tenor
Great pics and congrats on the twins! Rest now, you won't be getting any later!

I tried telling some folks that 33s were already big and people thought I was crazy haha. Those not used to offroading would be doing themselves a favor to measure the size tires of their current rides and compare.

Badlands optional wheels are definitely the best looking wheels available from Ford for the Bronco.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty excited to see these in person. Bronco didn't upset...even better in person. They had the badlands(33s) and blackdiamond(sasquatch) . And let me tell ya, those 33 inch tires are huge!!!!!!! I wasn't sure if the 33s would be big enough.... Definitely getting the 33s.lol

Thanks for posting and can't wait to see them in person. Any chance that you have some photos of the BL showing a side profile with the doors shut?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So those are the optional wheels on the badlands...which tires are they? Do they come automatically with the upgraded wheels?
No. Those are standard tires.

You can spec just the optional wheels, or the wheels and tires.

Ford Bronco Badlands Non-Sasquatch (on 33's) and Black Diamond Sasquatch @ Beach Ford!! 1617302268013

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You seem like a decent sized dude. How'd you feel about cabin width- hip and shoulder room?

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one that feels a tickle in the left nut every time someone posts a manual Badlands picture? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure:(y)
no, you and me both. I can't wait to get back in to a manual.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry. So many people trying to take pictures. 2.7 definitely looked better.. Even though the engine bay on both looked a bit messy. Lmao
Thanks. Maybe someone else who goes can grab a picture of it. I still don't think we've seen the 2.3 in production form yet.