Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would like to thank Purvis Ford for their patience and professionalism because I'm driving them nuts going back and forth on these things below. My order is in but I have until the 8th to make changes:
  1. I keep going back and forth on color. My text thread with dealer is longer than my wife's thread with me. These are my top colors I can't choose on.
    1. Area 51 (Currently what I ordered. I like the mat color feel)
    2. Rapid Red (Thinking about changing to this)
    3. Cactus Grey (Nice cool mat color)
    4. Antimatter Blue (Was my 1st until I saw it and it was pretty much Black unless the perfect sunny day hit it right)
    5. Velocity Blue (Just sold my 2019 VB Mustang GT.... It was a GREAT Color. Pissed about letting my Mustang go so may get it in memory of my girl "Blu")
    6. Cyber Orange (My 2004 Mustang GT is Competition Orange. Don't need two orange cars..... or do I....:unsure:)
    7. Besides Cyber Orange obviously. Anti Blue was my color for my Chicago Bear fandom but was to dark. I want a nice Bear tire cover on the back but what other color would go well with anything Chicago Bearish??
  2. I chose the Badlands trim but literally visit the site daily designing different builds. The Wildtrack's interior I'm not a fan of but it seems like the Badlands is a better trim but cheaper/downgrade. Maybe it's because the Wildtrack has the SAS pack.
    • BL has auto MGV (PLUS)
    • WT comes with SAS (PLUS)
    • WT Interior isn't desirable. Would have to upgrade to leather (MINUS)
    • BL MGV online comes in black with orange stitching and orange accents. Same with leather, only 1 color choice. wow. (MINUS)
    • WT decals. Not a fan. (MINUS)
    • I thought I saw a gray and blue MGV color option. What trim was that and why can't we have that on the BL??
    • I built out a Black Diamond and by the time I was done it was almost more than my built out BL.
  3. My God! Manual or Auto! I'm currently at manual and called my dealer yesterday and he changed it to auto... I called back 30 minutes later and he changed it back to manual.. 😔. Which is better not considering preference??
    • Manual has that crawl gear but of course if you have an Auto you don't need a crawl gear.
    • Manual is more fun but what about resell value?
    • What does auto offer that would make a Bronc owner choose it over manual?
    • My 04 GT (Sunkiss) is a manual. Perfect because my wife can't drive it and she's only mine! Should I consider the auto so she can drive or be selfish again! 😈
  4. 2.7 vs. 2.3. I currently have the 2.3 for cost (Currently a little over 50k on my build).
    • I can't get gas mileage stats. Is there a significant difference in gas mileage between 2.3 and 2.7?
    • 2.7 only has 40 more HP and yes the 2.7 is more powerful but by how much? May not be by much (I'm going to pay dearly for this comment so please be gentle as you school me 😀.)
    • I won't say it. Ok yes I will. Did Ford not put a manual on the 2.7 in order to get that upcharge on the auto 🤔?
This page is my NEW obsession! So many threads and answers to my questions! Which there was an easier way to find certain threads but thanks for allowing me to bother you guys like I'm annoying my wife and dealer. I'm really bothering them so now I have this awesome outlet!!

blue and sunkiss.jpg
You do need two orange cars.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I keep changing my mind too...Auto/stick...colors....etc etc. I just keep it to myself. One day the dealer will call to tell me it is the last time to make changes and I'll have to make a choice....

That Blue 5.0 is sweet. I have the same one in grabber blue...

As much as I want the manaul.....the 2.7/auto combo should be much much better. Mileage wont be much different in my opinion. 2.7 has direct injection and 2 turbos.....

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol. Wife isn't into the Bronc... just want her to have the option in the case she needs to drive it, emergency.. etc. But right now I'm sticking to the 2.3... will make a decision before the 8th whether or not I got to 2.7.
Again, remember the 8th is only the magical date for immediate top decisions since that announcement, you will still be able to make changes well after that. Until your build is scheduled/vin created. Sorry to make life harder, you have a lot longer to obsess about this than 4/8. Welcome to the Forum.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve only been waffling on one thing so far. That is between the BD steel wheels or the option wheel.
I went with the Cyber Orange
2.3 with the manual and never looked back.

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that ordered exactly what they reserved and built on the Ford site? I have not made one change since ordering. While I understand buying something you’ve never seen is difficult, I chose what I wanted and just stuck. Just holding out hope I see it this summer.
OBX, 4–Door, Cyber Orange, MIC Top, Roast/Black Leather, 2.7L, Lux, Roof Rails, Towing. Not thoroughly convinced of the color but I’m sticking.
Thats a nice build. That has to be more than the cost of a BL with no options... Lux, 2.7L, Orange Upgrade price with Leather! NICE! That's a monster! You don't need to change! The OB has such great interior choices!

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just like other forum members told me, get close to what you want and for god sakes stay off the build and price afterwards! lol

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, remember the 8th is only the magical date for immediate top decisions since that announcement, you will still be able to make changes well after that. Until your build is scheduled/vin created. Sorry to make life harder, you have a lot longer to obsess about this than 4/8. Welcome to the Forum.
Wait.... Lol.... WAIT. Are you serious?? This makes life harder for me in a GREAT WAY!! Whoa!

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't worry that is a natural process if you ask me. I have made three changes to my order already lol. I really want 4.7 gearing but they changed it and its only allowed on sas packages... Piff. I wanted to upgrade to 35+ later down the road after 33's need to be replaced but since you cant get 4.7 i guess not.
If you want 4.7 gearing and 33s, you can get a manual transmission Badlands. That comes standard with the 4.7, the automatic does not.

OP
OP
ajlangley79

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep changing my mind too...Auto/stick...colors....etc etc. I just keep it to myself. One day the dealer will call to tell me it is the last time to make changes and I'll have to make a choice....

That Blue 5.0 is sweet. I have the same one in grabber blue...

As much as I want the manaul.....the 2.7/auto combo should be much much better. Mileage wont be much different in my opinion. 2.7 has direct injection and 2 turbos.....
I've been searching for a 2013 Grabber Blue GT or 2004 GB Mach 1. But 2013 GTs with low mileage are just as expensive as 2016 and other later models! Grabber blue is a rare GREAT COLOR. I'm sure your keeping that!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait.... Lol.... WAIT. Are you serious?? This makes life harder for me in a GREAT WAY!! Whoa!
At a minimum you have until May 3rd. It might be longer than that if that target date is pushed out for the announcement of approximate build dates, but yes technically as of now you have a month longer to be OCD along with the rest of the crew here. I suppose your dealer could try to pigeonhole you sooner, but don't worry about the 8th as of now.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BTW, this is what I ended up with. I really wanted to stay close to 40 in the beginning, and 45 seemed like it was breaking the bank. But I finally gave in and got everything I wanted.

Ford Bronco I'm driving my dealer crazy! 1617548237473

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just like other forum members told me, get close to what you want and for god sakes stay off the build and price afterwards! lol
I already changed my order once and was determined to stick with it until I got on B&P yesterday to look at the 4 Door again. I'm making my final decision after I see the Bronco in person at the Atlanta International Auto Show next week.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did change my build 3 times, and I think my dealer was ok with it. The longer they deal with these changes the more experience they have doing it ? Maybe. lol. And welcome to the Pizza Party and dont forget the pineapple. BYOB! lol

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I already changed my order once and was determined to stick with it until I got on B&P yesterday to look at the 4 Door again. I'm making my final decision after I see the Bronco in person at the Atlanta International Auto Show next week.
Did the same after the car show here, cleared up alot of questions for me. Good Luck!
Sponsored