Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
***UPDATE***

My Priority builds all have dates, yet nothing else does as of this evening. From the last communication I have from the bronco team it clearly states that priority builds will be done first, followed by First Editions and Timestamps together. From what I am seeing on my end the deadly sins are not showing in full force yet, I presume that they have some parts on hand of everything, just not enough to do the entire run at this time. I am concerned that the microchip bear may rear it's ugly head as it has shut down a big portion of production entirely right now. That said we were not supposed to know until May, so the fact that some are getting early notifications is kind of a big deal and something we should all cheer! I am including the last communication below. Be patient (yes I am telling myself), the more I read over this the better I feel. That and I can see that none of my non-priority allocation have been scheduled yet, including FE's. I am now sitting smack dab in the middle of our June number. Hope this helps quell any fears.

That said if you do not receive a message by May 1st expect to be 2nd wave July build dates. Finally note that just because your's may get built first does not guarantee that it will arrive first! Lots of things can delay release from the factory and it is typical that they hold the first run a bit longer just for QC checks. I want mine asap as well so lets cross our fingers and hope for a smooth delivery!

· What is the importance of the April 8th order edit deadline? Can orders be changed after this date?

April 8th is a key milestone as the following day we will begin retail scheduling for June production. We are asking for all orders affected by the production update announcement be corrected based on the customer’s preference by this date so we can continue to prioritize orders based on timestamps, commodity availability, and other factors. Orders can be updated until the time they are scheduled.

· If an order in WBDO is dirty (i.e. unavailable roof) but cleaned up and buildable after 4/8, will it be eligible for scheduling in future months of production?

Yes, any clean order will be eligible for scheduling.

· Will there still be some sort of consultation period where dealers can edit the orders before they are scheduled in June?

The Bronco will follow the same scheduling cadence OTD vehicle lines. Once the June production wholesale concludes, the first week will be dedicated to First Edition scheduling. In the second week, we will schedule all non-First Edition orders. And then we will have a clean-up period. Once an order has been scheduled, no more changes can be made.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is far too reasonable and pertinent information. I wanna be mad.

In all seriousness though thank you OP, seems to add a bit of clarity.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds good to me. I guess those who got VINs yesterday and thought it was random chance were just unaware their dealer had assigned them priority.

Sponsored

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They literally just sent that email out.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Sponsored

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saweet, someone in Idaho knows something.

Last edited: