Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont really NEED SAS. I wont be doing much if any off reading. Not a lot of options for that in CT. Even though I have an early reservation my dealer said I am #20 and he is only getting 16 2021. So unless I jump some people I am getting a 2022. I already sold my truck so dont really want to wait till next year. Would give me a chance to get some aftermarket wheels instead and next year I bet a LOT of people will have their SAS parts for sale here on the forum if I want to upgrade. Also thought about switching back to my original order, NON SAS badlands with high package. Seems those also stand a better chance of getting built earlier.
I was going to suggest a non-Sas Badlands. Then you have more package options, pretty much same suspension as Sas. I started out with Base-Sas back in July but ended up ordering non-Sas Badlands. Best of luck in your decision, hope it's not too late to switch, if your dealer will work with you.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder how Ford would have done this had it not been for lack of parts.

I would think they would have done all their FE, then done a majority of BL and WT because those are the big bucks...

Or even better, just built them in true reservation order like they INITIALLY PROMISED, making only slight adjustments for delivery logistics sake.

But NOOOO, they had to go and mess it all up with VIP orders, Priority Orders, and ridiculous dealer allocations (which was the ultimate middle finger to their reservation holders).

Had they told you, you're getting a 2022 because you were reservation holder 189k that would be understandable. But to tell you, you're getting a 2022 simply because you happened to pick a certain dealer... GFYF.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting data points.

Prediction- non-priority Wildtrak customers are going to have a long year.
@Jason 1K take rate matrix has WT at 74 % Lux package. Maybe that's the constraint.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
My preview moved from 15 units to 18 units overnight, so I went and looked at the three additional they threw in to see if I could learn anything. They mixed in 2 more non-SAS units and a Wildtrak. I didn't recognize the Wildtrak customer, so I looked, and she's #44 on my list, but she opted for High pkg, 353A, where most Wildtraks are probably 354A' Lux pkg....so she jumped about 10 Wildtraks in front of her.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I posted after you posted this, and this seems to be the case. I had a WT High package jump a bunch of Lux packages in my queue.
So when these perceived constraints pop up ( Brush Guard- Lux Package ) can a customer make a change as late as today and impact tomorrow's preview ? Thanks

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So when these perceived constraints pop up ( Brush Guard- Lux Package ) can a customer make a change as late as today and impact tomorrow's preview ? Thanks
makes sense as the Brush Guard by itself was a super low commodity as they redesigned it. I was wondering what was in the Lux package causing issues, I was about to think it was the upgraded stereo.

Sponsored

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what we were told initially would happen, but I haven't seen that yet. It might happen for May, and moving forward, but it didn't happen this month.

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Similar to my mix of 15 that is previewing. I do see they pulled a Base model that was #242 on my list. That person is going to be genuinely surprised and happy when they get their email, especially since I told them they had almost no shot of getting a 2021. :)
As a person with a late order for a BASE base, this makes me very happy to hear. My dealer seemed awfully confident it would get built this year and I would be thrilled!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My preview moved from 15 units to 18 units overnight, so I went and looked at the three additional they threw in to see if I could learn anything. They mixed in 2 more non-SAS units and a Wildtrak. I didn't recognize the Wildtrak customer, so I looked, and she's #44 on my list, but she opted for High pkg, 353A, where most Wildtraks are probably 354A' Lux pkg....so she jumped about 10 Wildtraks in front of her.
I am restraining myself from calling my dealer. Must wait until tomorrow

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I finally got the tiniest bit of intel from my dealer... He said they have 0 FE reservations. Any ideas on how this might effect things? I'm not sure if it's good or bad. I assume it's good for those hoping to sneak into the 2021 allocation, but I think that was a lock for me anyway.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get no love from Peoria Ford in AZ Still waiting on an email sent 6 days ago.
I've gotten a quicker response by texting my salesman than when I email.
Sponsored