Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just reporting what I saw. Sorry for making everyone confused lol
Do appreciate the intel! My guess is this is all for the dealership off rodeo. The big question will be are these broncos going to stay put for the public's off rodeos or will they continue to make the rounds at dealerships and car shows. I guess time will tell. The good news to me based off these pictures is that they are putting some money in it which makes me feel like this is going to be going on for at least a couple years (maybe longer if Ford deems it sustainable).
Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody should go up to the registration booth and see what they say. 😁
My wife wouldn’t let me. Since it was a Mother’s Day outing I was just happy she let me look at some Broncos. She’s definitely tired of me talking about them.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we register yet ?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Play time tomorrow for meow. This will be a mix of product familiarzation and propaganda.

Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took the wife up to Horsehoe Bay Resort and got a few pictures of the Off-Roadeo. Pictures aren’t great, but it looks like they are getting close and there are a bunch of Broncos at the site already. Even saw a few on the course.
Ford Bronco Bronco stampede sighting at Off-Roadeo Texas @ Horsehoe Bay 1620535028407
Ford Bronco Bronco stampede sighting at Off-Roadeo Texas @ Horsehoe Bay 1620535028407
They are having a off-roader dealer experience Monday. Very glad I was invited to experience the off-roader event. I'll be doing a video for our YouTube channel.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there is a lot of confusion on it. The way I understand it....this is a 1.5 day driving school etc type thing that will be taking place continually and you'll reserve the weekend you want to participate. It's a lot more than just "come see the Bronco and go for a ride".
Exactly this. It is not a one and done deal and it will presumably be open all year round. Anyone who's ordered a Bronco or Sport BL will have the opportunity to attend the class for free. Lodging and plus ones are extra. Dealers are supposed to be there next (few?) weeks and then sometime this summer open up for the rest of us. When your order gets pulled you can register (although no dates as of yet). Classes and demos will be had in Off Rodeo Broncos. Remains to be seen if they will allow us to take our own Bronco on the course after class completion .

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need something like this and theres a better beach south of this toohttps://youtu.be/R_PdbRQvGp8

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly this. It is not a one and done deal and it will presumably be open all year round. Anyone who's ordered a Bronco or Sport BL will have the opportunity to attend the class for free. Lodging and plus ones are extra. Dealers are supposed to be there next (few?) weeks and then sometime this summer open up for the rest of us. When your order gets pulled you can register (although no dates as of yet). Classes and demos will be had in Off Rodeo Broncos. Remains to be seen if they will allow us to take our own Bronco on the course after class completion .
I highly doubt it for insurance purposes and liability.
Sponsored