Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow this all went nuclear since 24 hours ago...I missed a LOT, apparently.
@dirtstar2002 welcome to the jungle, glad to have you.
-Karaoke is on Thursday nights, unless it is the last week of the month. It gets moved to Wednesday night due to the cruise in and chocolate fountain party.
-Fridays are "Front end Friday" where we all post stolen pics of other peoples' rides from a frontal view and pass them off as our own. No NSFW pics. I know how you ruffians are.
-On Saturday and Sunday we rest. Mainly just due to the fact we are not usually at "work" and can't get on the forum and type as easily. Or so I've heard.
- Mondays are "Misinformation Mondays". No explanation needed. Most topics start with "My dealer says..."
_Tuesdays are taco Tuesdays. There shall be no infringement upon this day.
-Wednesdays are "WTF Wednesdays". Ususally used to counteract Misinfo Mondays and prepare for Teardrop Thursdays.
_Thursdays are....you guessed it from above...Teardrop Thursday. It is the day that typically starts with odds being taken and assumptions asserted about emails. Usually ends with anger, drinking, talk about cupholders and interior grades, and ultimately at least 1-4 Jeep or Discovery purchases on average.

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@BroncoExclusive will this info be available at the 4WP Jeep and Truck show in Dallas this weekend? I know they are bringing their bronco out there.

I canā€™t wait to see the graphics and roof rack for a soft top in person.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somehow I think G6 fans know more than I do when it comes to those details. lol
TL;DR - ā€œHardtops R Hard, and Webasto SUX!!! šŸ˜”ā€

Now youā€™re up to speed. šŸ»

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dirtstar2002
Hi Ryan, Thanks for jumping in here.
My question is do you know if the Sasquatch or non Sasquatch fender flares will work with the stage 2 max kit on 37's?
It really depends on the wheel offset. We have a vid coming up that will explain that. stay tuned.

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@dirtstar2002 Do you think we will see a quick disconnect package for the front sway bar in the near term? For those without the automatic sway bar disco (non Badlands and FE).
its in the works, for now you can remove the complete sway bar in about 10 minutes so it doesn't get tangled in the suspension.

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow this all went nuclear since 24 hours ago...I missed a LOT, apparently.
@dirtstar2002 welcome to the jungle, glad to have you.
-Karaoke is on Thursday nights, unless it is the last week of the month. It gets moved to Wednesday night due to the cruise in and chocolate fountain party.
-Fridays are "Front end Friday" where we all post stolen pics of other peoples' rides from a frontal view and pass them off as our own. No NSFW pics. I know how you ruffians are.
-On Saturday and Sunday we rest. Mainly just due to the fact we are not usually at "work" and can't get on the forum and type as easily. Or so I've heard.
- Mondays are "Misinformation Mondays". No explanation needed. Most topics start with "My dealer says..."
_Tuesdays are taco Tuesdays. There shall be no infringement upon this day.
-Wednesdays are "WTF Wednesdays". Ususally used to counteract Misinfo Mondays and prepare for Teardrop Thursdays.
_Thursdays are....you guessed it from above...Teardrop Thursday. It is the day that typically starts with odds being taken and assumptions asserted about emails. Usually ends with anger, drinking, talk about cupholders and interior grades, and ultimately at least 1-4 Jeep or Discovery purchases on average.
OMG! that was a mouthful! is there a full hand book with bylaws for the bylaws? I'm not sure I can keep up!

Tell me more about the guys quoting the word Bronco over and over. šŸ˜‚

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG! that was a mouthful! is there a full hand book with bylaws for the bylaws? I'm not sure I can keep up!

Tell me more about the guys quoting the word Bronco over and over. šŸ˜‚
:LOL:
Yeah the quoting is part of what I missed, but made me literally laugh out loud this morning. A lot of content missing, so I can only assume they inserted the word as a placeholder.

Full handbooks are late availability but you got the "cliff's notes" version currently on display.
Actual bylaws may change with or without notice.
If they do you will possibly be notified through email in May, potentially as late as July.
But definitely a maybe for August or timeframes after that.

Actual full handbooks in promotional photos look to have a capacity for 7500 pages but in reality may only contain 3500. Lateral page tearing resistance limited to 40 ft/lbs, 10 ft./lbs dynamic.

Colors/ textures/grains on the leather cover of the handbook are not actual final renditions and are prototype only. The final cover may contain less than .026 % actual leather content or as much as .027%.

Bindings may impede ability to read text on the front page but we are actively seeking a solution.

*I'll see myself out.
I hope ya'll have a glorious day and I hope this made ya smile.
And in all seriousness, welcome. It's nice to see concise, clear answers in a reasonable time, and answers that seem to be honest. It means a lot to a lot of folks here.

Sponsored

dirtstar2002

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
:LOL:
Yeah the quoting is part of what I missed, but made me literally laugh out loud this morning. A lot of content missing, so I can only assume they inserted the word as a placeholder.

Full handbooks are late availability but you got the "cliff's notes" version currently on display.
Actual bylaws may change with or without notice.
If they do you will possibly be notified through email in May, potentially as late as July.
But definitely a maybe for August or timeframes after that.

Actual full handbooks in promotional photos look to have a capacity for 7500 pages but in reality may only contain 3500. Lateral page tearing resistance limited to 40 ft/lbs, 10 ft./lbs dynamic.

Colors/ textures/grains on the leather cover of the handbook are not actual final renditions and are prototype only. The final cover may contain less than .026 % actual leather content or as much as .027%.

Bindings may impede ability to read text on the front page but we are actively seeking a solution.

*I'll see myself out.
I hope ya'll have a glorious day and I hope this made ya smile.
And in all seriousness, welcome. It's nice to see concise, clear answers in a reasonable time, and answers that seem to be honest. It means a lot to a lot of folks here.
I read that in my head and heard it like one of those legal speed readers at the end of a car commercial. Thanks for the laugh!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it's the dope I smoke, but this thread hilariously has me thinking long and hard about Dire Straits and a certain song in particulars.......

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620937865982

Money for Nothing And yes, "I want my MTV!"

Can any of the rest of y'all catch the vibe? :unsure:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right...looks like he might have actually looked around a bit once he got here!

:ROFLMAO: Yeah, imagine that !! Someone who actually read something or looked around here BEFORE posting.

Rare breed. šŸ˜

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All good points. I put lockers in all my personal vehicles. Iā€™d rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. As for DSI, I canā€™t speak for them. They are a totally different dept. the good news is 4WP sells all kinds of aftermarket parts not just house brands. Iā€™m sure you will see axles coming from terraflex, Currie, and Dynatrac. (Just guessing here) but thatā€™s how DSI builds rigs. They use what is available to them through 4wp. Right now there isnā€™t much available so those packages will be limited. I hope that helps. Oh, and this is in no way an official statement on DSI. I work in engineering. (Iā€™m surprised they let me out to see daylight)

Thanks for the response Ryan, this helps a lot.

Now that I have a better understanding here maybe you, being in engineering, can answer one question that I have.

The shocks/struts/coilover/ whatever term you use, are they rebuildable ?? or are they a "throw away" when shot and buy new ??

rebuildable

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620948884296

vs non rebuildable

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 1620948948058

one other thing also, do yours have any adjustment in ride height, some "throw aways" have the ability to set the lower spring perch at three setting. stock height, 1 1/2" lift, and 2" ??

For the record I use the term coilover. Mainly because it is just that. Now a strut has the "coil over the shock" but it is a different animal than a true coilover that is not an attachment point for the suspension.
Sponsored