Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do the Dearborn designers and engineers get a metal plaque but our fine MAP brethren only get a window sticker?

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took a pic of this sticker on an 80s Bronco recently.
Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP 328D20D2-33B2-403A-89AC-C7118B50E462

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's hoping Webasto doesn't try the same thing.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm glad that Ford is adding the stickers. I had Dearborn stickers on my 2009 and 2017 F-150's, but lost them when I needed new windshields.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You actually de-badge your vehicle in the parking lot at the dealership? Just scrape it off and throw it at their feet, in disgust? I’d love to see that… I’ll wait until I get home to do that, or just ask them to not apply their advertising to my vehicle :)
Well you're Canadian... Sooo
Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP ron-swanson-im-really-proud-of-you

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wish you could get spares. Would love to put MAP assembly sticker on my ‘66.
Your ‘66 probably was all made in the USA and assembled. 2021 sure has some outsourced parts from other countries!

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your ‘66 probably was all made in the USA and assembled. 2021 sure has some outsourced parts from other countries!
The block that's in it was made in Canada at Windsor. I'm sure you could find other parts made there or in Mexico.

The opening of China for US trade happened in the 70's.

The F-150 WAS the highest % US made goods until the last iteration.
I've seen the Ranger is #1 in today's ranking. We can hope the Bronco is about the same?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

View from passenger side. Stickers usually in right lower corner but on this the Carlite glass info is there. Left lower is VIN tag area and it would be a no go in left upper. If the sticker is going in the same general location it's going to be an annoyance for the passenger unless it's small or very transparent. Just my opinion.
Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP 1621858177579

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A little bit different take on the topic. A few years ago we celebrated the 50th with a window sticker and grille badge - both nicely done.
I wonder if someone might come up with a numbers matching pair of grille badges for those who own an EB and NB. 1G/6G.

Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP IMG_2848
Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP IMG_2849

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A little bit different take on the topic. A few years ago we celebrated the 50th with a window sticker and grille badge - both nicely done.
I wonder if someone might come up with a numbers matching pair of grille badges for those who own an EB and NB. 1G/6G.

Ford Bronco This "Proudly Made in the U.S.A. Michigan Assembly Plant" sticker will be on windshields of all Broncos produced at MAP IMG_2849
That would be cool
Sponsored