First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger XLT 4x4, 2018 Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing. Any of you that have been scheduled have floor liners or cargo area protectors? Wondering if that’s holding me up.
Yes and yes.
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think the tow package actually is a constraint. Just look at all the people posting their builds, most (include myself) have the MIC and tow package.
Exactly, constrained does not mean non-existent. Just fewer than ideal.

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1st Night Reservation - 2 Door Outerbanks, w/ LUX, Leather, Aux Switches, Tow, 2.3 FTD - Scheduled Week of July 12th. Figured I was not going to see an email till fall, presently surprised when the email came in.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think the tow package actually is a constraint. Just look at all the people posting their builds, most (include myself) have the MIC and tow package.
True, and I'm starting to think there's another thing at play here that we haven't considered fully. Geographic region. I think they're scheduling the ones they can get out and have shorter delivery times earlier in the process. I know there's a handful in CA that have build dates, but it does seem like middle america has a lot more build dates

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was honestly surprised with all the talk of the "deadly sins" mine has like all of them. 2.7, SAS, Tow, Lux, Leather. Maybe the super early reservation helped? #1 at my dealer? Idk I'm just excited!
People have really built up the "deadly sins" and other "issues", and are interpreting supply chain hiccups as much larger issues.
6 months from now, so much of this angst and stress is going to seem very silly.

Sponsored

zebraquick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Holy crap it actually happened! July 19th build week. Email came at 8:11 a.m. Central this morning. August 18 reservation. Badlands 2.3L, upgraded NonSas wheels and tires, Lux, soft-top, no tow-package.

I seriously can't believe it, thought I might be looking at next year.
I am BL 2.7 MIC July 18th. No email. You did not have those and I think it helped you. Congrats! For the most part the appearance is the early day reservations are pulling and anyone late most seem to be easy builds. At least thats my perception.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I get.

EBA0EC89-B489-4633-B993-B925266CD1A7.jpeg
Yeah, I see that too. If you go down a bit further, it actually has all of the details of your order too. I checked to make sure everything was there. :)

It's broken into five categories:
  • Model Information
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • Accessories
  • Packages

Amazingly, the image of the Bronco is even correct with the right color, optional wheels and top. It has the tron wheel in the back still but I can forgive them for that. 😛

fox

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco & 91 MR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are going to do this the first weeks of every month for the next 4 months! Don't panic, there will be another 30k scheduled for MY21. I'm a day 2 and feeling a lot better right now believe it or not.
Me too....However I saw one guy on here with a 7/17 res get pulled already! So my 7/4 should be coming soon! (I hope)

DJTripper

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4, 2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea on how the orders are being converted to the production schedule? Is it by reservation number, order date, or based on what was ordered? I placed my order on March 19, just curious if mine will be another week, two weeks or two months. 4 door Cactus Gray Wild Track.

Sponsored
OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Late Day 1 Reservation.

July 26 week build.

4d, OBX, 2.7, High package, leather seats, MIC top, towing package and a few other options.

I talked to my dealer last week about possibly dropping the towing package but he wasn’t overly concerned. They had 100 allocation slots, I was 34th. Ford had picked up 32 at that point and the 2.7 + Towing didn’t seem like an issue to that point. If I were farther down their allocation list, it may have been a different convo.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I see that too. If you go down a bit further, it actually has all of the details of your order too. I checked to make sure everything was there. :)

It's broken into five categories:
  • Model Information
  • Exterior
  • Interior
  • Accessories
  • Packages

Amazingly, the image of the Bronco is even correct with the right color, optional wheels and top. It has the tron wheel in the back still but I can forgive them for that. 😛
I saw that. I was excited mine was all correct as well. Def jumping for joy today!!
Sponsored