JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We've all been waiting to get back to the wild for a long time now.

You've been patient. And we thank you for that.

Through supply-chain hurdles and countless other things you don't give a damn about.

All you want is a Bronco.

That is about as frank as you will ever hear a big company be. Sucks we don't know when our turn will come, but the scheduling emails will keep coming, so there is hope.
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really wish Ford will get another MIC vendor or fix the production issues for those.
Switching vendors is not even remotely possible. Sure, if the plan is for the new vendor to make them for 2023.

Ford did state they spent millions to fix the roof supply issues. You can take that with a grain of salt, but they did state they are fixing supply issues.

With a product that will be made in such large quantities (10s of thousands a year), switching vendors, factories, processes, etc. is a massive undertaking. They can't just have a meeting one night and decide to cancel Webasto and start with someone new next week. Nor can they implement a change that will fix the supply issue overnight.

If it was as simple as that, wouldn't they have done it already? Any delay is not helping Ford either.

igotnoclevername

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia; Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This email tells us nothing useful. Don't give me problems, give me solutions. You want to open up some hardtops? Tell me that every softop built will include hookups and I will switch to that today.

Amateurs.
w3rd. Just that simple, give me hookups and I'll buy it later.

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just Got A Email From Ford , What Was I Told NOTHING We Can't Give You A Date For Your Order , So Much For Day Three. Get Your Shit Together Ford

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a 21 Wildtrak with be a rare Bronco for sure.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need to open up two doors to soft tops. It’s sill for them to not offer that as an option at this point.
I’ll take my 2dr no top. If they can get me a hardtop by November.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm glad I paid for the reservation deposition and additional $500 order deposit with stimulus money. Poof!

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Todays email.

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 10.55.28 AM.jpg

More info/details posted by @flip

What about current scheduled orders: We have been told by our zone managers that if you currently have a VIN you are OK and the hard top issue should NOT affect you. Of course, this is not in writing but has been verbally confirmed by at least 2 reps.

What about FEs that haven’t been scheduled yet: Again, non-confirmed information is that a large chunk of these will be looked at next week when another round of scheduling happens. Not sure if it will be the balance of what’s left or just a portion.

Am I screwed if I’m a WT or 2 door: Neither the email nor associated FAQ address this question except for FE orders. There has been no information to say yes or no but several of us believe you may be hosed. I hope additional communication comes out to address this.

If I change tops will it get built: No, sort of. The FAQ plainly states you have a better chance of getting built if you have a 4 door, soft top and none of the restricted commodities. There is no guarantee changing these will get you built as dealer allocation and time stamp are still major factors.

Allocation: Ford states they intend to continue to schedule as many builds as they can within the production capacity and commodity constraints. We have heard they intend to fill dealer allocation numbers regardless if a customer walks away from the order or not. This could mean the dealer has a unit on the lot that they are free to sell. What it doesn’t mean is there is some sort of dirty deal between Ford and the dealers. If we tell Ford a customer wants the vehicle, they are going to build and ship it. Customer decides not to take delivery it’s still our problem.

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

What happens if you don’t get a ’21: No information has been provided to us yet to answer this. We assume they will have 2 more rounds of scheduling to fill out the ’21 model year. They may ask us to reconfirm ’22 model orders and make changes as needed. Nothing has been communicated related to time stamps, however we assume they will try to build ’22 models with consideration to commodity availability and time stamp.
So what I said, "Let me guess blah, blah, blah, bullshit, bullshit, hard top shortage, delays, we are idiots, just wait another year" was correct that's why I am sending this from my new gladiator damn you Ford maybe in a few years when you have it figured out I'll be back

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They waited until 2 pm on the Friday before Labor Day to tell us nothing at all? They couldve sent this exact email every day of the month bc it wouldnt have changed one bit
I think you're having some PTSD from the "by September thing." It's Memorial Day Weekend. And yes Ford pulled some bullSh*t. This email could have gone out way before their broken promise of a rough estimate in late May.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the crux of what's bullshit:

Production: Ford is going to build as many units as possible but is likely to miss the targets they set at the beginning. There are no figures available to say how far short of the target they will be as several factors have impacted this.

This is unadulterated B.S.

SOMEONE -- actually, MANY someones in board rooms and on factory floors - has run numbers and done estimates and has an idea of what they can produce given current supplier constraints and work orders. There is absolutely zero chance there isn't a target number, best-case scenarios and worst-case scenarios written down on paper. Now, the reason they probably don't want to share that is having been burned by over promising on deadlines in the past, and I get that. But I hate being talked to like I'm stupid, and Ford thinking that we think they have NO IDEA of what their production pace is going to look like for the next several months is beyond ludicrous.

//end rant :)
My guess is that we are NOT getting the full story.

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This does it for me....moving on to ordering a Raptor. At this point I fully expect my bronco to be a 23.....
Um...Isn't Raptor subject to the chip shortage along with the other F-150 and there is no guarantee of receiving the Raptor either?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a shitty email we were told nothing no delivery window nothing wouldn’t be suprised if most of us get pushed to 2022 sucks I’m a 7/14 res o well I’ll just wait it out

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
They cannot make 2022 delivery commitments. They are not telling you everything. Yes some will get a Bronco this year, but my instincts tell me to get out and wait on the sidelines. I may check back in a couple of years. I need to call my dealer and get my non- refundable deposit back.

This is a great community and I've learned a lot. Thank you all.

Cheers!
I really wonder how this is going to go for all the people that had to make a non-refundable deposit with there dealer. Is the dealer just going to keep your deposit and say blah blah blah excuse number 47 on page number 107. I really wonder what kind of crap people are going to have to go through to get their deposit back . I see more headaches and Heart ache coming to people that I’ve been jerked around by Ford. And now some dealership. good luck to you all that have had to place a nonrefundable deposit.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very crappy company, they knew when they will announce the Bronco, they knew everything exactly but they messed up, right now, Ford dealers are the most suffering from shortages, everyone is suffering but Ford dealers are in serious struggle, the dealer by my house used to have 200-300 cars at least, now they have like 20.

Remove (Hardtop Roof, 2.7L engine, Lux or Sasquatch Package, Badlands/Wildtrak, Safari Bar or Trailer Tow package, etc.) basically order the Bronco that no one wants to get it delivered soon otherwise good luck! come on Ford, you should've know better!
You and me both, brother. And it appears A LOT of others!
mines more basic with my soft top screw up so I’m all good. And are you kidding me people, not all of us need the 2.7, lux, light bar, tow package. blah blah blah. I have no reservations about my rig being powerful or luxurious enough. As long as my dogs are happy and I can adventure with it I’m a happy camper. That being said, come on Ford, throw us soft toppers a bone and prewire for our future MIC tops.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you Ford
Sponsored