Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I struggle every day (as of late) with this idea. Today my MSRP Rubicon build is 57k. If I go to carvana and "sell" an equivalent, they are offering 45k. That's not counting the 8k kit in taxes/lic/doc fees.
$8000 in taxes
WHAT IN THE FAWK?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JoshikaPoodle

JoshikaPoodle

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not the op, but for myself, I have been spending time on the gladiator forum and here. It seemed like when the Bronco is brought up on the gladiator forum, the responses are more like, ‘yep, looks neat‘ and a more level discussion on the pros and cons. Here, when the gladiator gets brought up, there seems to be more knee-jerk hate. Doesn’t bother me, but it makes me wonder, and it’s definitely a bad look. The Jeep hate is weird. Criticisms are awesome, and bring value to the conversation, but the out right hatred seems a little nuts.
I think it’s because most die hard Jeep people don’t like the Gladiator. From what I can tell most people that get one generally get one for its functionality and utility over brand loyalty.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm getting close to rethinking Jeep myself.
I don't love the steering feel, but I can throw money at that to sort it out.
Pic is from the Jeep forum.
IMG_7229.jpg
Which Forum, by the way...I joined wranglerforum.com last week after I bought my TJ.
Place seems absolutely dead compared to here.
Tumbleweeds flying by, lonesome buzzard call, dusty breeze from the west.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But they’re posting in the “other vehicle” thread. Why even have this channel if he can’t post about his Jeep?

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping to order a new Bronco about this time next year. I am not a reservation holder so as the timeline keeps getting pushed back it seems unlikely. On 5/18 I ordered a Sarge Green Rubicon. On 5/29 I got a window sticker and it's already in shipping status. MSRP was $56k, got it for roughly $49k before taxes. I couldn't pass up the current resale value of my 2016 JKU. I was already on the fence between the Bronco and JLU anyway. So we'll enjoy this one for a few years and revisit the Bronco after all the kinks are worked out.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see so many people talking about getting Wranglers for "thousands" under MSRP and am scratching my head. I guess it depends on location, because here in CA you are lucky to get a couple complimentary hotel nights in Vegas let alone any significant discount.

azbittel

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach E - Premium - AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You going to upgrade the lift/tires/wheels? I love the modded look, but much like the wrangler and even a bit worse, it just looks sooo skinny stock.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see so many people talking about getting Wranglers for "thousands" under MSRP and am scratching my head. I guess it depends on location, because here in CA you are lucky to get a couple complimentary hotel nights in Vegas let alone any significant discount.
Do you have a Costco nearby? Might be worth becoming a member and using their auto buying program. You'll save thousands and can order the Jeep exactly the way you want it.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here in CA I found a dealer that does 4% below invoice...so a loaded Rubicon 2 door that is 55 MSRP is really about 49.

Do you mind sharing the name of the dealer with me via pm?

Sponsored