Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how much the X plan actually discounts off the vehicle? An earlier post suggests one can qualify if you buy 100 shares of Ford stock (currently trading at $6.74/share) to be extended the same offer. However, if MSRP for a vehicle is $55,000 and what I’ve read online is between 0.4% and 2% which equates to about $200-$1,100 off?

Question: Is it worth it?
You can also get XPLAN by joining the Mustang Club of America for like $25 a year.

From what I read X Plan is INVOICE minus .04%.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are Granger's fees? I gave them a call, but no return call back yet. I think it's the time zone difference.
$180 doc fee mandated by the state. That is it. I have a reservation with them and have spoken with them multiple times.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$180 doc fee mandated by the state. That is it. I have a reservation with them and have spoken with them multiple times.
Thanks, Dmk08. Good job. I may order from these guys.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are Granger's fees? I gave them a call, but no return call back yet. I think it's the time zone difference.
This is from the internet sales director

Will dealer charge ADM? No
Will X-Plan be accepted? Yes
Additional discounts? No
Dealer doc fee? $180

Reactions: bek

Sponsored

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know how much the X plan actually discounts off the vehicle? An earlier post suggests one can qualify if you buy 100 shares of Ford stock (currently trading at $6.74/share) to be extended the same offer. However, if MSRP for a vehicle is $55,000 and what I’ve read online is between 0.4% and 2% which equates to about $200-$1,100 off?

Question: Is it worth it?
You can also join the Mustang club of America for $25.00 membership (1 year). Then you can receive X-plan pricing.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The discount part or the MCA part?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First Ford, fall river, ma. Dealer got back to me . No markup and X plan available

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed my reservation and selected Groove Ford (Centennial, CO) as my dealer. I'm glad to see that they will not do ADM. Thank you for updating the tracker with this info.
I also placed my reservation with Groove Ford in Centennial on Monday night. Got both a call and email from them on Tuesday confirming the reservation. From my prior communications with them - they confirmed no ADM. They told me they won't be considering "market adjustments" (I asked - and by that he meant discounts below MSRP) until they have dealer stock.

Sponsored

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guy I got assigned to at Royal Oak Ford in Royal Oak Michigan says "I heard there will be A/Z/X pricing. ROF has no additional admin. fee for ordering/buying a Bronco.
The normal State of Mi fees would apply, just like any other vehicle."
https://www.royaloakfordsales.com/
(on the iconic Woodward ave) :)

Last edited:

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone reserved a Bronco in the KC metro area? I am trying to pick the right dealer. I will send some emails out. Is the Des Moines Iowa dealer (Granger) the best deal so far?

Uknowit

First Edition
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Spoke with Marshall Ford Lincoln in Marshall, TX and they will be charging ADM. I didn’t question anymore as that was all I needed to hear. Now I have to switch my dealerships and I’m shopping around.

Anyone on here switch yet and what did you have to do? I assume just call Ford?
FOLLOW UP TO THIS LAST POST:
After telling the dealer I would take my business elsewhere, to which she said “that’s fine”. I received a text about an hour later saying she spoke with her GM and that they would only be marking up the First Editions and all other Broncos would be sold at MSRP. I in turn told her for a 2nd time that “I in fact had a First Edition reserved and I was not paying over MSRP. It would be different if you [they] had the First Edition and I was trying to buy it off the showroom floor. However, I have the reservation and the choice to choose the dealer I want to use. Would you like the guaranteed sale or not?“

A few mionutes later she replied ”My GM said MSRP to keep your reservation here”. All of this is in a text thread and I have a screenshot of it now.

All that being said remember YOU have the power here and can choose whoever you want to do business with. It is theIr responsibility to earn/keep YOUR business. GOOD LUCK

I_am_Becks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pre-ordered first of 500 2015 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands