First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is absolutely ZERO reason Ford would prioritize WildTraks over Badlands with hardtop, or ANY other trim with hardtop. As a matter of fact, from everything I've read and heard, it looks like lesser trims w/o 2.7L etc may hava a BETTER chance of getting built than a Wildtrak. This is what Ford itself has said. It's all about commodities "bro". Your dealer is misinformed.
We are having a discussion here about information I was fed by my dealerships GM. I have an open mind and don’t jump somebody thinking I know all based on info from Ford that could easily be outdated with how much things are fluctuating behind the scenes. Go be a prick somewhere else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you just pissed off the Badlands orders. 😂
Lol I have a Badlands order too, so I would love to be wrong! Everything here is information passed down through the grapevine. God forbid I try to be informative or help make sense of all this nonsense.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where does that leave the 2Dr people?
Wellllll IF that dealer is right then all 2drs not FE or WT will be 2022 ... my guess. but at this point who knows... we just in a waiting game... Retired military here so I'm used to waiting just to be screwed 😂

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This makes absolutely no sense and a majority of you are gobbling it up like it's gospel. Gotta love another one of these My Dealer Told me threads. Why would Wildtrak orders take any sort of precedence over any of the other trims? Especially when they all need Sasquatch Packages and that's a constrained "item". I wish there was an approval method for having to post ANYTHING.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
We are having a discussion here about information I was fed by my dealerships GM. I have an open mind and don’t jump somebody thinking I know all based on info from Ford that could easily be outdated with how much things are fluctuating behind the scenes. Go be a prick somewhere else.
Your logic is flawed. Actually, you haven't presented any clear logic in any comment you've made here. Your dealer's GM is an idiot, but you think what he/she said is meaningful. You can believe them and go on living the dream. Wildtraks do NOT have priority over other trims. Period.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doesn’t matter - the Badlands was reserved first. Why should they have to compromise when they reserved before the Wildtrak person (who could change their order to another series with a convertible top - they do have an option).
So not only should we give up our trim, but we should also get a wrinkle top? Seems fair....

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Poor quality reports on the MIC, that is not good. If my MIC shows up and looks like shit I’m going to need a therapist, and a bottle of rye. Let’s hope things improve on the QC front.
Get to the dealer as soon as it comes off the truck. You have a specific time to report damage/issues. I would light ford up about a shitty top. I guess the free sound deadening is to hide quality issues.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This makes absolutely no sense and a majority of you are gobbling it up like it's gospel. Gotta love another one of these My Dealer Told me threads. Why would Wildtrak orders take any sort of precedence over any of the other trims? Especially when they all need Sasquatch Packages and that's a constrained "item". I wish there was an approval method for having to post ANYTHING.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other. Get on the Chinese bronco page I’m sure there’s an approval process to sneeze.🤣🤣 This is all Fords fault. If they would just be completely honest about the situation the he said she said posts wouldn’t exist. The situation at webasto is worse than their leading on.

Last edited:

oscargolong

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
I am a 7/16 reservation. At order time my dealer told me that generally, if you didn't reserve within the first 48 hours, you are most likely to be a 2022. This was before all MIC issues came to forefront. I appreciate the dealer setting low expectations. I have not received a build date. (BL, 4dr, Lux, 2.7L, nonSAS)

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You picked literally every.single.high.cost.option in the entire build sheet.

Where were you expecting the price to end up at? Honestly, i'm really curious where you thought that was going to be at prior to build and price going live.

Edit: For example, my build is $42k and has all the hardware you want, just without trying to get to $60K. 2-door Badlands, 2.3/MT, Mid.
The truck you specified costs $45,085.

Ford Bronco Non-First Edition and Wildtrak builds with MIC pushed to MY22 D40F1B32-AF35-45B1-B3BF-9709466C839A
Ford Bronco Non-First Edition and Wildtrak builds with MIC pushed to MY22 41A3A29C-3F02-4099-A908-980E7510FC74

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just my opinion but the wild track can change to a different model if someone wants to change to soft top so it should not get priority. The FE should only because Ford said they would be built this year.
the 2Dr should because there is no other option or model that you can change to. Outside of that the should still be built by TIMESTAMP ONLY because this is what Ford promised in the beginning.
if they need to fill the schedule due to parts constraints so be it no one will hold that against them but at least make an effort to full fill the promises made a year ago when your most loyal customers jumped at the chance we had been waiting on for sooooooooo long.

Come on FoMoCo

Last edited:
OP
OP
FlyingBronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your logic is flawed. Actually, you haven't presented any clear logic in any comment you've made here. Your dealer's GM is an idiot, but you think what he/she said is meaningful. You can believe them and go on living the dream. Wildtraks do NOT have priority over other trims. Period.
Thank you for your valuable feedback lol I came here because I questioned my dealers remarks and thought I would have productive conversation in here to help clarify things. It was a bit of shock to hear it from him. I would love for him to be wrong because I have a Badlands with MIC on order. After the recent Ford email about all soft top orders getting the hardtop wiring with their build, that could very well mean they are trying to get more hard tops on Wildtraks ASAP.
Disclaimer: This is just opinion based on recent updates and information. My dealer may be wrong, do not shoot the messenger.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
There is absolutely no reason why a wildtrack would move ahead of an earlier reservation model with the MIC top. First Editions yes, they have to made in 2021, but Wildtracks do not. I think the GM is purely speculating.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wellllll IF that dealer is right then all 2drs not FE or WT will be 2022 ... my guess. but at this point who knows... we just in a waiting game... Retired military here so I'm used to waiting just to be screwed 😂
Hurry up and wait!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.