First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Build and Price tool being online doesn't mean that the order banks are available yet. People will be able to spec out a Bronco and price it, but they won't actually be able to submit an order to the dealer until December. Those with reservations get first dibs.
Thanks for clearing that up! That makes total sense actually
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Build and Price tool being online doesn't mean that the order banks are available yet. People will be able to spec out a Bronco and price it, but they won't actually be able to submit an order to the dealer until December. Those with reservations get first dibs.
Which means I still have 5 more months to change my mind about a dozen times :D

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which means I still have 5 more months to change my mind about a dozen times :D
That first day i'll legit spend over an hour playing around with everything. I want the configurator for pricing but want the hands on videos from the car experts to help me make my final decisions on options.

Sponsored

northshoreboarder

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Raptor, 67' Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am not sure I understand what you are asking? The OP said the online configurator goes online in August. And that's it.
Right and my point is I've never seen the ability to build a vehicle out and not be able to order it. When other sites go live as examples I've been early first edition owners of land rover and jeeps prior you always have the ability to order from the build.

If I didn't have a reservation for a build, I would be annoyed if I could build it but still months away from ordering.

Either way it's great news.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford were smart, they'd stress-test it for a couple weeks by leaking a URL for it here. Get an idea of where they've messed up before going public. Considering how many mistakes were made with the reveal and information on the public sites, it might be a good idea to get outside beta testers in there. Totally unselfishly volunteering this forum's members.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh crap, that's a double edge sword for me as the bride said I need to wait at least 2 years before I think of trading the Jeep. She's an excellent economic adviser so I'll need to listen. But, that's going to be 2 years of going the build/price site to build a Bronco over, and over again. :)

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Ford were smart, they'd stress-test it for a couple weeks by leaking a URL for it here. Get an idea of where they've messed up before going public. Considering how many mistakes were made with the reveal and information on the public sites, it might be a good idea to get outside beta testers in there. Totally unselfishly volunteering this forum's members.
HAHA! As much as I would love that to happen so we can get a first look, so many auto news/journalist websites lurk this forum that it would be public as fast as they can type an article lol.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your reservation is not a build. It is a spot in line. When you are called then you will submit an order. That order then gets submitted to the order bank. Then mother Ford will take orders from the order bank and assign a VIN and then that VIN will get assigned a build week and when that week gets closer you will be assigned a build day (your birthday).

:)

Right and my point is I've never seen the ability to build a vehicle out and not be able to order it. When other sites go live as examples I've been early first edition owners of land rover and jeeps prior you always have the ability to order from the build.

If I didn't have a reservation for a build, I would be annoyed if I could build it but still months away from ordering.

Either way it's great news.

Last edited:

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Badlands as base
+ 2.7 + Sasq + High package

Hopefully it doesn't end up costing as much as the First Edition.
i'm very torn between that same setup vs wildtrack +high. Guess it all depends on how much sasq is
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.