First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the pic of you measuring the spare it is 34+ and you can't measure a tire with vehicle weight on it and think it will be "35" The red spot 32 inch you are still on the side wall vs tread. Rare you will get a true 35.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone convert this to units of pineapples? Will really help the B6G community I think.

OP
OP
Tunagates

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

With the pic of you measuring the spare it is 34+ and you can't measure a tire with vehicle weight on it and think it will be "35" The red spot 32 inch you are still on the side wall vs tread. Rare you will get a true 35.
Even the spare is way off - no weight on it. Again, new to this - but why not just call them what they are? Fking bizarre

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tunagates

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can anyone convert this to units of pineapples? Will really help the B6G community I think.
Not sure i get the reason for the sarcasm - new to this - the tires are listed as 35s and they dont come close to measuring at 35 inches, even when measuring a spare with no load. Seems like a logical question to ask, and there seems to be no real answer except that tires are rarely what theyre listed as.

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even the spare is way off - no weight on it. Again, new to this - but why not just call them what they are? Fking bizarre
I have had plenty of off road tires up to 42 inch super swampers. The only tire close to the actual measurement is the Super Swamper 39.5 IROK vs listing as a 40 inch. Also better to use straight edge on both sides of your spare then measure that. They are big and was able to compare the Wildtrack vs Badlands on 33's. I was surprised at the difference

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure i get the reason for the sarcasm - new to this - the tires are listed as 35s and they dont come close to measuring at 35 inches, even when measuring a spare with no load. Seems like a logical question to ask, and there seems to be no real answer except that tires are rarely what theyre listed as.
Expect some sarcasm on this forum. It was way worse on the Mazdaspeed forums when I had that car.

Reactions: Rpm

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same reason when you buy pants the waist size is less than accurate depending on the brand. Clothing companies want you to think you have a smaller waist than you really do, and tire companies know that men think they are manlier when they have larger tires. Lol

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tire sizes round up from 0.1, so a 34.1 inch tire is a 35. This is normal. Not accurate, but normal.
Take the spare off and put a flat edge across it and measure. It will be 34+.

Neither of your pictures supports your 32inch claim.🤷‍♂️
17 inches center hub on spare is easily 34.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, take two straight edge boards and lay them across from each other having someone hold them and measure…it’ll be North of 34”. They do call them “what they are”, as far as standard industry sizing nomenclature. Real world inflated, a little smaller than listed.