North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FORD....many of us are loyal long term repeat customers...we deserve better than this. The communication quite frankly sucks.
Many of us are conquest customers.

A vehicle is a tool, select to right one for the job, stage of life, desire or need at the time. To limit yourself to only one brand, to think that brand loyalty is worth more than a cup of coffee, maybe fooling yourself.

I have never purchased the same brand in a row.

Last edited:

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another week, another delay.

1627927869084.png
This stings for sure. But why are so many people on this thread talking about order status’ of people that HAVE ALREADY been scheduled. I don’t care if you’re waiting a while for your build that was scheduled for production 3 weeks ago. Read a room. Your got your lucky ticket a while ago. Please don’t tell people that don’t have a schedule date or a vin that the waiting sucks. You’ve already got your golden ticket. You will get a MY21. 🤦‍♂️

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Ford is listening," is a bold statement
Seriously why should Nick let @Ford Motor Company on the site if they aren't going to do anything to communicate?

If it were a dealer opportunistically jumping in at odd moments and not contributing to the betterment of the community we would have our pitchforks out.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously why should Nick let @Ford Motor Company on the site if they aren't going to do anything to communicate?

If it were a dealer opportunistically jumping in at odd moments and not contributing to the betterment of the community we would have our pitchforks out.
Shirley, you can't be serious...

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I booked at the Off-Roadeo for last week in August as soon as it opened up knowing I wouldn’t have my Bronco by then but never thought I wouldn’t even have a build date by then. At this rate I’m doubting I will. Truthfully I don’t know how much I care about the Off-Roadeo anymore. It’s just going to piss me off if I don’t even have a build date by then.
Don’t worry, you won’t be the only one there without a build date. In our group of twelve there was three or four us with build dates and one just received his Bronco the day before he flew out. This was the Aug 17-18 event.
Go and enjoy yourself, it’s a blast.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shirley, you can't be serious...
I can see the headline across every Auto related blog / site / Youtube channel:

"Ford Corporate kicked off Bronco Enthusiast Website"

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 8/2 Bronco Scheduling Cancelled - Again! 199018197_10218978628361001_8134457063986528376_n

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking of trying to the Vegas Off-Roadeo but at this point I don't think I could take any more sunshine or bullshit "pumped" up my ass about a truck that I may not get this year, even as a second day reservation holder.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So my dealer told me today that with the canceling of scheduling this week he was unable to change anything on the stock units he has to schedule. Before everyone freaks out the only things he is allowed to add are door keypads, front license plate brackets and change the color. Looks like his units will be base and BB automatic 2.3 with the mid package at best.
I don't get it.. And maybe it's because I skipped like 10 pages or so...
But are you saying that your dealer gets to put stock orders in this week and every other reservation holder gets the shaft?
Or am I reading that wrong? 🤷‍♂️

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I get the instant gratification thing - I have teenage kids - but I think what's getting the best of many of us is the expectation created by FORD. I made a reservation (Day 1) over a year ago, ordered my vehicle nearly 6 months ago ($ 2,000 deposit) based on the expectation that FORD would be delivering the Bronco in the Spring of 2021. And what makes it even more frustrating is that we don't know if we're looking at an additional month or 2 wait or possibly an additional 6 months or more. I have TriMotor Cyber Truck on order - Day1 reservation. I have no expectation of getting that vehicle and I am not the least bit frustrated by it. Expectations!
I'm with you on the expectations not being met and absolutely frustrated with no official email with any sort of time frame. The excuses of hardtop is BS, as I never ordered one. I'm sure ford is aware of all it's disgruntled order holders and the best they can do is send out an outdated propaganda email. I call bullshit.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This stings for sure. But why are so many people on this thread talking about order status’ of people that HAVE ALREADY been scheduled. I don’t care if you’re waiting a while for your build that was scheduled for production 3 weeks ago. Read a room. Your got your lucky ticket a while ago. Please don’t tell people that don’t have a schedule date or a vin that the waiting sucks. You’ve already got your golden ticket. You will get a MY21. 🤦‍♂️

yeah, having your bronco disassembled because it was built like shit and failed QC is very comforting.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i'll give them maybe 1-2 more weeks tops then screw it, plan b. i'll keep my bronco order just in case it comes in in the next 1-2 years. but put order in for something else, likely mach-e. betting they found that soft top issue someone posted here with the hole starting in the top. if thats the case they cant make anything. mic tops are junk, and soft tops are no better. ford posting they were going to give vins out for september then cancelling a day later is very bad sign. just ship mine with the hard top prep package, i'll find aftermarket roof
Ford roll out execution is a joke. They cannot get out of their own way and their contract management seemed slow to react to the roof debacle.
I’m pushing to MY23 so I can see other roof options for my 2 door.
In the meantime, I just ordered a Jeep Wrangler. I wanted to make sure Wranglers are still selling like hot cakes so Ford is properly motivated to fix this situation.
Life is too short to just wait for Ford, I’m going to have fun in the meantime.
@Ford Motor Company you just sold a Wrangler!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously man, understatement of year for damn sure. It's like winning the lottery and they're complaining that they're going to send their winnings by direct deposit once a month instead of every two weeks lmao.
Sponsored