First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow so this basically means only just over 4k Broncos have made it into customers hands?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By this rate it’s going to take 3 years to fill the 125k converted orders
Huh? 6,000 a month is 72,000 a year and that's before actually ramping up to full capacity....that's less than two years. Closer to a year and a half and that's with all the shitty circumstances of this launch.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So 3K sold, 6Kish produced. So they have a 50% failure rate on delivering vehicles to waiting customers, not bad. 👍🏻 😂

At 6K a month that’s about 20 months to make 125K Broncos, so March 2023. Right on schedule!
Stay Pumped!

You want a Bronco.
We know you want a Bronco.
You know We know you want a Bronco.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of y'all are nuts. I read this as Ford produced 6,072 broncos with 2 weeks of producing nothing. That's a generous 12,000 a month. Once this ramps up to 3 shifts/weekend shifts we should expect even more, but sticking with 12,000 a month they will be through the backlog in roughly 10 months. This is what I expected for a standard mass produced vehicle. Beginning of summer 2022 the final reservations should be finished. With 100k of these on the road by let say April, insane dealer markup should be a thing of the past. I fully expect retail orders not picked up by their reservation holder will end up in the hands of other reservation holders for MSRP as sales people move from a "get as much money as possible" mode to "sell it as fast as possible before the other sales guy does" People love doom and gloom though.
What about the tops? Where are they going to come from?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh? 6,000 a month is 72,000 a year and that's before actually ramping up to full capacity....that's less than two years. Closer to a year and a half and that's with all the shitty circumstances of this launch.
6,000 a month with o2 weeks of no production. These numbers are great actually.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How many Broncos are jailed in Ford jail?

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too bad they can't build em.
Sure they can! Just not if you want a hard top, tow hitch, big engine, little engine, 4x4, Sasquatch, modular bumper, microchip, wheels, paint, or steering wheel. Other than that you’re golden!

Sponsored

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over 70 percent of Ford Bronco orders are coming from outside of Ford.

July sales of Bronco totaled 3,277 SUVs, and Ford’s overall AWD/4WD mix of SUVs in July was over 68 percent. This is a new record for Ford and plays a significant role in Ford’s transaction price expansion. Ford SUV transaction pricing in July hit a record of $42,000 per SUV, up $6,200 over last year.

6,072 Broncos were produced in July.

ford-july-sales-21.jpg

ford-july-sales-21-2.jpg

Production stats:

View attachment 153301
I see you work at Ford lol.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some of y'all are nuts. I read this as Ford produced 6,072 broncos with 2 weeks of producing nothing. That's a generous 12,000 a month. Once this ramps up to 3 shifts/weekend shifts we should expect even more, but sticking with 12,000 a month they will be through the backlog in roughly 10 months. This is what I expected for a standard mass produced vehicle. Beginning of summer 2022 the final reservations should be finished. With 100k of these on the road by let say April, insane dealer markup should be a thing of the past. I fully expect retail orders not picked up by their reservation holder will end up in the hands of other reservation holders for MSRP as sales people move from a "get as much money as possible" mode to "sell it as fast as possible before the other sales guy does" People love doom and gloom though.
That is assuming all parts suppliers can keep up and produce quality products (Yeah I'm looking at you Webasto) it is optimistic, but I think that would be great if they can get through all those orders in that timeframe.

Also, that is excluding everyone who opted for a MY23 for the painted or Mod Top, and i am curious what that number is.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some of y'all are nuts. I read this as Ford produced 6,072 broncos with 2 weeks of producing nothing. That's a generous 12,000 a month. ...
Doesn't matter if they made a million when all but a few hundred are in a big pile behind a warehouse with QA Failed tags on them.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No. I'm an accountant. Sold to dealer likely means shipped from the plant. I don't know what the shipping/sales terms are and there two possibles: Shipped and delivered....but it has nothing to do with us final customers. And built and sitting in jail doesn't count, either.
I understood it was sold when invoiced. Which btw my 7/1 blend that I have yet to receive was invoiced in June around the same same day my Vin was assigned (as per dealer).
Sponsored