Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not sure if these videos are already posted but I found them to be more descriptive than Ford’s website. He goes into further detail of the optional packages for each model.
He also mentions a “High Clearance” package for all models that include the high lift suspension, bead lock wheels, and 35” tires from the Sasquatch package. That would be awesome!

he is going to do videos on all models and so far has the first 3 models done.

Enjoy!

EDIT: I added the other 2 videos to make it easier to find. I’ll keep adding his videos for each model as soon as they are released....

Sponsored

Last edited:

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Based on other video I have seen I was under the impression that the LED headlight were optional, but he's saying they are standard. Hopefully this is accurate. It's one of the things Jeep is cheaping out on that kills me.

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL free shipping if you finance with them, thats how they rip you off

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Based on other video I have seen I was under the impression that the LED headlight were optional, but he's saying they are standard. Hopefully this is accurate. It's one of the things Jeep is cheaping out on that kills me.
Led headlights are standard. Signature LED headlights are optional/on higher trims

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Led head lights standard.

Full led turn signals, markers tail lights and fog lights optional.

dirtyscab

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
He also mentions a “High Clearance” package for all models that include the high lift suspension, bead lock wheels, and 35” tires from the Sasquatch package. That would be awesome!
That's what I'm waiting to see. It's hard to tell if they're just referring to the sasquatch or if there's a separate suspension option that doesn't go balls deep like the sasquatch. I don't need/want mud tires, don't need lockers, don't need the advanced 4x4 system, I just need more ground clearance than a budget Crossover.

The availability and pricing of this mystery package is going to be the decider whether or not I cancel my reservation. The base Bronco is at the limit of what I'm willing to throw away on a car, and it has some very unimpressive ground clearance/tires on the base model.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure if these videos are already posted but I found them to be more descriptive than Ford’s website. He goes into further detail of the optional packages for each model.

he is going to do videos on all models and so far has the first 3 models done.

Enjoy!

I’m waiting to see his Badlands and Wildtrak videos...

Sponsored

BoatBuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@BroncBro I think he is just referring to the Squatch package.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's what I'm waiting to see. It's hard to tell if they're just referring to the sasquatch or if there's a separate suspension option that doesn't go balls deep like the sasquatch. I don't need/want mud tires, don't need lockers, don't need the advanced 4x4 system, I just need more ground clearance than a budget Crossover.

The availability and pricing of this mystery package is going to be the decider whether or not I cancel my reservation. The base Bronco is at the limit of what I'm willing to throw away on a car, and it has some very unimpressive ground clearance/tires on the base model.
I thought he must have been talking about the Sasquatch package. But in his second video he talks about the Sasquatch package as being a different Better grade package than the previously mention High Lift package.
Man I really hope he is right about this!!!

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@BroncBro I think he is just referring to the Squatch package.
His second video talks about the Sasquatch package being an upgrade to the High Lift package. I guess we’ll see in August.
Fingers crossed!!!!

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
His second video talks about the Sasquatch package being an upgrade to the High Lift package. I guess we’ll see in August.
Fingers crossed!!!!
Is August when they are releasing pricing and packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.