First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure how credible the source is. But early in the spring, it was called Everglades Green which then became Eruption Green (confirmed 2022 GT500 color).

It seems Ford has settled on Overland Green as the name for the 2022 Bronco

Overland Green 2022 Bronco 1.jpg
Overland Green 2022 Bronco 2.jpg
Overland Green 2022 Bronco 3.jpg
Overland Green 2022 Bronco 4.jpg

VIDEO:

How much green would you like with your metallic?
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a fantastic color….

Hey Ford, dont name anything “Overland”, just don’t. 😎

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
another metallic color...barf.
If you're on board with the ultra-modern melted crayon paint 1-stage with fake glossy clear, then you're getting your wish as more and more of these Rockstar Paint and Materials employees are picking these horrific paints every day. A51, Cactus Gray and Race Red are already in that boat, albeit Race Red is so intense it doesn't appear to be that type of paint at first, but it is.

Did you need the entire line to be horrific paints that will date the vehicle heavily in 7-10 years time?

Lets be honest, this type of color looks cheap and featureless when new, it will only get worse with time.

^ These colors will be as polarizing and ubiquitous as Spruce Green Explorers were in the late 1990's.

2020_toyota_tundra_trd_pro_army_green_against_a_wall[1].jpg

25873737[1].jpg

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're on board with the ultra-modern melted crayon paint 1-stage with fake glossy clear, then you're getting your wish as more and more of these Rockstar Paint and Materials employees are picking these horrific paints every day. A51, Cactus Gray and Race Red are already in that boat, albeit Race Red is so intense it doesn't appear to be that type of paint at first, but it is.

Did you need the entire line to be horrific paints that will date the vehicle heavily in 7-10 years time?

Lets be honest, this type of color looks cheap and featureless when new, it will only get worse with time.

^ These colors will be as polarizing and ubiquitous as Spruce Green Explorers were in the late 1990's.

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 25873737[1]

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 25873737[1]
That Tundra green is awesome....I also loved the OD Green on my 2011 FJ...and don't like it any less than I did when it was new 10 years ago...it fits an off road vehicle perfectly.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2020_toyota_tundra_trd_pro_army_green_against_a_wall[1].jpg

25873737[1].jpg
Wait a second .... I had a Spruce Green Explorer circa 1995. Differences of opinion is what sells off bad land and marries off ugly people. And I guess I should add sells cars.

Last edited:

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep thinking I’d be good with AMB, I’ll take the hold off my order, then I see this

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought Spruce Green Exploders looked great then, and I still hold that opinion. Any color is always better than any greyscale, and metallic green looks just as good on an off-roader as it does on a Jag F-type. I agree about the 'melted crayon' colors. I've seen enough rusty old Tacomas that people have rattle-canned (usually homemade camo 'color') to be wary of any color without metallic flake.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That Tundra green is awesome....I also loved the OD Green on my 2011 FJ...and don't like it any less than I did when it was new 10 years ago...it fits an off road vehicle perfectly.
It's certainly the popular choice in Moab. It seemed at least 70% of off road vehicles have gone "melted crayon", and they absolutely went "look at this thing, I'm pretending it's a military vehicle because i'm so bad ass *Eagles screaming in background*!".

Buuuuuuuuuut then your fad was ruined by Subaru, KIA and the other OEM's jumping in on your bandwagon of uniquness. Now it's just a played out trend unique to nobody or any category of vehicles.

"Sweet off road Crosstrek, Bro!, Where's the RTT"
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 128739227[1]

"Killer military spec Stinger you got there, Sir Dudeinstein!"
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 2018-kia-stinger-2017-detroit-auto-show_100589184_h[1]

How about an off road Civic? These are dope and fly!

Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 4d5c93ddf1b940263a3ecd7ccfcbb6ac[1]

Just saying, that color style is going to be more played out than Doug DeMuro's schtick once factories are back to making cars again. It's the color type fad of the late 2010's through early 2020's.

Wait a second .... I had a Spruce Green Explorer circa 1995. Differences of opinion is what sells off bad land and marries off ugly people. And I guess I should add sells cars.
You can round 1995 as early or late 90's. The color was in production throughout the decade and has absolutely "dated" vehicles in that color to a decade.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought Spruce Green Exploders looked great then, and I still hold that opinion. Any color is always better than any greyscale, and metallic green looks just as good on an off-roader as it does on a Jag F-type. I agree about the 'melted crayon' colors. I've seen enough rusty old Tacomas that people have rattle-canned (usually homemade camo 'color') to be wary of any color without metallic flake.
No offense taken, I admittedly do not have a sophisticated color pallet. Camouflage is actually my favorite color.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's certainly the popular choice in Moab. It seemed at least 70% of off road vehicles have gone "melted crayon", and they absolutely went "look at this thing, I'm pretending it's a military vehicle because i'm so bad ass *Eagles screaming in background*!".

Buuuuuuuuuut then your fad was ruined by Subaru, KIA and the other OEM's jumping in on your bandwagon of uniquness. Now it's just a played out trend unique to nobody or any category of vehicles.

"Sweet off road Crosstrek, Bro!, Where's the RTT"
Ford Bronco Overland Green Confirmed For 2022 Bronco? 4d5c93ddf1b940263a3ecd7ccfcbb6ac[1]

"Killer military spec Stinger you got there, Sir Dudeinstein!"

How about an off road Civic? These are dope and fly!

Just saying, that color style is going to be more played out than Doug DeMuro's schtick once factories are back to making cars again. It's the color type fad of the late 2010's through early 2020's.

You can round 1995 as early or late 90's. The color was in production throughout the decade and has absolutely "dated" vehicles in that color to a decade.
Have you ever walked into someones house and knew right away the year they redecorated? I agree some vehicle paint colors will have the same effect when looked at in the future. That is why I ordered black, but would throw caution to the wind and switch to a cool green if offered, "dated" be damned.

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree these colors are very polarizing but I always though the Taco looked good in the brown "Quicksand" color. The Tundra on the other hand looks God-awful with this type of paint.

I like a lot of metal flakes because after washing & waxing you get the satisfaction of watching it sparkle in the sun. The "Overland" green looks great, hopefully it's a go for MY 22.
Sponsored