Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

Thekev87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will people who have been issued a VIN for a MIC hardtop four door be able to change to a soft top with hardware for a future hardtop to get earlier delivery rather than waiting until november/December for delivery with the new MIC?
Sponsored

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can Ford commit to a price of the hard top if purchased later? They want us to switch to a soft top now and buy a hard top later, but that's a difficult decision without knowing the price.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They might not want to talk about new colors for MY22, but can they confirm all MY21 colors will return for MY22? If I get bumped to MY22 and can't get Velocity Blue, I am probably out.

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Can those MIC 4drs built and sitting at MAP change to a soft top? I find it hard to believe but a bronco6g member posted about a call to Ford customer service where that was stated.

Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
I'd like to know "in order of priority" who will be getting the new MIC tops. I.E. those sitting in the lot, 4 door, 2 door, First Edition 4 door, First Edition 2 door, etc. etc. etc.

Full disclosure... I am obviously biased being a 2 door First Edition with a reservation 2 hours and 2 minutes into the opening when I say "I feel like Ford is bending me over!"

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is there a way for us to watch this live stream?

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those with MICs scheduled for production this week and and are not built. Will we go to the end of “bad batch Broncos” or to the beginning of the new MIC production group?

How will FE’s be prioritized?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NickP or anyone:
if we have not been scheduled with a build date yet, are we getting moved to 2022 EVEN if we change our order to a soft top??
No, if you change to soft top, you have a chance of getting a MY21.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please remind them
-92% of order holders are not happy
-2 door order holders got the shaft
-VIP and Priority orders that took earlier reservation holders broncos is BS
-2 door demos sitting at dealers is BS
-Work on dealership knowledge about the bronco, the order process, and their lack of ability to communicate with order holders.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They might not want to talk about new colors for MY22, but can they confirm all MY21 colors will return for MY22? If I get bumped to MY22 and can't get Velocity Blue, I am probably out.
Same. VB or bust.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe once the VIN is issued it's set in stone, but since they will be delayed I can certainly ask.
Thank you Nick.

It seems with it likely being after an October build, some might to hold out a few more months for 22 model year or change to a softtop to try and get pushed up sooner.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want to know how much hard tops are going to cost, even if it's a rough estimate, since I'm all but forced to go soft top and buy the hard top later.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Please see if they will confirm the ManSquatch rumors! Manual with Sasquatch and a 2.7 will make this hurt a little less.

And thank you!!!
Sponsored