Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is great. Thanks for doing this. Can the 1,000s with cars sitting at MAP be given any options other than take it or leave it? Many are concerned with the wear and tear of 4-5 months of sitting outside. At the very least, to have the option to put a new order in for ‘22 based on original time stamp.

Not great for me as I would give up FE.
Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IF we change our MY22 build from MY21 will it tirgger our dealers to try to adjust price on us. I know we have price protection, but if go from a BD down to a BB, or up to a WT will MY21 pricing still be honored regardless?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For those with MICs scheduled for production this week and and are not built. Will we go to the end of “bad batch Broncos” or to the beginning of the new MIC production group?

How will FE’s be prioritized?
End of bad Broncos they don’t have the new top set up yet and won’t until October they claim. Your bronco will get the old top until it can be replaced.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just tell them that we need more communication and updates as thing progress, like when they've finished upgrading the factory at Webasto, when they've started shipping stuff over to the bronco factory, etc. Part of the problem here was that they were absolutely silent until they HAD to say something, just keep us updated between now and when the roofs are ready. I think we'd all like know if there will be more delays.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There’s a whole thread on this already but how will this effect allocations for 2022.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Nickp Are some people that had July VINs that are pushed to September on, ACTUALLY built already, and sitting in purgatory?? If so, that changes the entire dynamic of whether they will be first up in getting a new MIC top when they go to retool (to get them off the lot). Versus someone thinking they were never built and waiting until October to see if they would get built by year end (which sounds unlikely). They'd effectively go from last to first in the pecking order if they found out they were actually built (unbeknownst to them)

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Will MY22 Production start with MY22 "Special Edition" units and have VIP, and Dealer assigned P1's stack in front of people with existing reservations? Also, What kind of weight does MY21 Reservations and time stamps have in the big picture.
I have the same questions. @Nickp please ask this.

Myself and many other night one res holders got shafted here. We should be at the FRONT of the line for MY 22 production.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you, but where are you seeing this - what in the announcement makes you think this?
Ford Bronco Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today! Screenshot_20210812-161001

Edit: And a lot of soft tops are being scheduled for production as of today, for 8/30 production.

OldMP

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if asked, yet but "Will Ford do something to prevent dealer mark-ups at time of delivery?"

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will they tell the volume dealers to suck it up and ditch the allocation system for 22?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea what will be done with the old tops once they’re swapped out? I’ll buy one to repaint. Hope they don’t destroy them all.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
If you can ask a question: OK we got all the bad news this morning. Even early reservation holders pushed to MY22....but when in 2022 can we expect our build? Is there an early solution to the MIC? So that we can get on with builds? Personally....I see no reason why FORD cannot give us a "BUILD QUARTER". In other words, "Your Bronco will be built in Q2" or Q4...as an example. Not a hard date or week....but just a Quarter for crying out loud. Thank you.

CTBronco1980

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want to actually get my Bronco (Day 2 reservation)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1) If we switch to a soft top now, will the Bronco include the wiring for the hard top later or was that deal just through the people that made the switch a few weeks back?

2) Where can we find more information about dealership allocation? I tried asking dealer with no success....Meaning, if I make the switch to a soft top, who is to say I will get it any sooner based on my dealership allocation.
Sponsored