Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford’s answer here really surprised me. I thought they would give us something, if not to just confirm the color palette they have now will stay with new colors to be added. It makes me think that there are some colors that will not return. Hard to believe we are this close to MY22 and they don’t have the palette set.
At this point, it's not too hard to believe that Ford doesn't know what it wants to do lol.
Sponsored

BrentLee71

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we were already pushed to MY ‘22 will we pushed even further now?

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Snow will protect the paint……
Okay, how do we know every single one of those tops don’t leak either? They are definitely going to find a lot of surprises after these are sitting for months in a lot where wildlife can also explore

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nick that live stream was a joke
To sum it up it was a sales pitch for the soft top
You didn't ask nothing and they didn't address the real questions.
I have had a soft top for the last 7 years. Except for the security issue, (which is admittedly a hassle), I prefer a soft top. Of course I live in an area of the country with a mild winter. So I am sure there are those who don’t share my opinion.

Sponsored

Medhass

Black Diamond
First Name
Hassan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 F100, Fairlane, 1991 Bronco excursion f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So put your self on my shoes and others
We that are in the purgatory are getting set back till October for them to get the new tops +what ever time it takes to swap them out + delivery
So for someone in California it takes 15 to 20 delivery time
So for most of us we will be paying for a 21 and probably getting it till late November or mid December
Now that is b.s. and ford don't see a problem with that????
I'm sure many of us do

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are so many individual questions I can't get to all of them. I listed the most important ones from the first few pages of the thread and all of them got answered (Here's my word doc)
View attachment 158188

Base+Sasquath+V6+Aux switches is what I call a "Basetrak." My build!

View attachment 158187
Maybe I haven't seen it in the video yet, and if it exists (I started way late), I'm not going to see it because so far this video is nothing but smoke up our ass!

If Ford WANTED to make this right, they should've just come out and said: Ford will ship all orders with soft tops. If the customer wishes to get a hard top later down the road, there will be a heavy discount. Think something like the same $695 it is to upgrade currently in B&P. Anything less then that is total bullshit on Ford's part.

The only part I liked about the video so far, was in the beginning when Tim said... It's embarrassing (talking about the stupid B&N timeline) (like we're in grade school and had no clue).

Other then that... a waste of time. But thanks for trying Nick.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we were already pushed to MY ‘22 will we pushed even further now?
I would think so. You and I have the exact same build, I'm a early first evening reservation that didn't get a vin. I thought there would be no way that I wouldn't be getting a 21', yet here I am with no build date, just a build year now, 22' lol.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So to all the "no VIN" whiners on here, add a soft top and its yours. Us with pushed back VINs are absolutely F CKed. We get to sit back and watch literally everyone else jump the line. I would probably switch to soft top now but ...oh well
Can't do that on a 2 door, so I will continue my whining thank you. I'm a no vin, no pushed back no nothing, so don't tell me about jumping line and using up parts.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So to all the "no VIN" whiners on here, add a soft top and its yours. Us with pushed back VINs are absolutely F CKed. We get to sit back and watch literally everyone else jump the line. I would probably switch to soft top now but ...oh well
So that would make you a "pushed back VINs" whiner. 😂

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Nickp Thank you for representing us. Not an easy position to be in.

I know a lot of people are upset. As you said at the end of the stream in regards to questions about you letting FORD off easy, the truth is that FORD has decided on a course of action and not everyone is going to be happy with how that breaks down.

Tim made the point that Wildtracks and 2 doors are still getting produced in MY21. The reality is that both of these are heavily affected by the hard top issues and that switching to a soft top for these is not possible. Changing course for the limited number of these types of builds would be difficult based on the need to track exceptions to the rule.

FORD is going to work the program they have come up with and we can wait. If you don't want to wait then cancel your order and move on.

I am lucky that I am in Group 3 and expect my 2 MY21 Broncos. I am not happy that they will be probably delivered in by Jan MY22.

Not much any of us can do about the solution, but at least FORD has finally started addressing the elephant in the room that we have all been aware of for weeks. I appreciate any communication we are getting as I have been waiting for weeks to get my VIN and scheduled production date since being informed I was a Priority 1 order.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, how do we know every single one of those tops don’t leak either? They are definitely going to find a lot of surprises after these are sitting for months in a lot where wildlife can also explore
Now we're worried about wildfire?!!! Ya'll are going off the deep end with this.

Good grief. They're trucks. Designed to be outside. Yes a few might have some water intrusion but they're not so precious that they won't survive a parking lot. Not to mention that parking lot is at the place they literally build these things. As in the place where are the parts are. The place where any damage is easily repaired. The place where they can build a new one if one is, somehow, damaged beyond repair while sitting in a parking lot.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really hope the green isn't attached to a special edition.
Sponsored