Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprising.

The OEM rubber floor mats for my Ranger Tremor are very similar and are high quality. Very rigid and durable.

Thanks for the heads up.
I believe they were called “Floor Liners” not floor mats in B&P.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I personally have no problem with them

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can’t comment on the carpet version, but - I have zero complaints on the vinyl version. Perhaps Husky will be better/thicker/more durable - but, they’re not available yet. $175 well spent as far as I’m concerned.

Despite the separate pieces in the back - they DO NOT move around/shift. I bet they’ll last a while as a set. Much more comfortable/soft than current Weathertech material.

Edit: this is coming off of VW Monster Mats that are thick and lasted around 20 years and still looked new. Compared - I can see where OP is coming from. But, functionally I feel like they’re a great compliment to the washout floors. Carpet - perhaps not.

Last edited:

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not impressed with them. They are thin and flimsy. I was expecting at least husky or weather tech quality. Guess they will do till something better comes along, but they were a waste of money

Sponsored

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hard to explain really but they just feel very soft and flimsy .... you know how a rubber mat feels when you pick it up in a store to check it out? you dont get that feeling from these ...... these just fell soft, flimsy, thin, lightweight, and in one word CHEAP
The nice thing about them being soft is that they will mold and fit nice. Especially once the heat gets to them. Makes for a really nice fit.

And if anyone ever wears them out, let me know haha.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, no one else has Bronco mats at the moment. Not at least anyone else I could find. When you live in sand, you need mats. I'm buying these unless someone has a link to something thicker.

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, no one else has Bronco mats at the moment. Not at least anyone else I could find. When you live in sand, you need mats. I'm buying these unless someone has a link to something thicker.
There's nothing else out there. The weather tech ones say "coming soon" and husky doesn't even have the bronco as an option

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I disagree I just got a set for my wife’s CRV and they are total garbage the are already starting to deform.
I've had them in multiple vehicles. Never an issue. Even with the Florida heat.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup, weathertech is trash and the only people who like them are people who have never tried husky liners.
I've tried both. Husky didn't edge up to the footwells and had too many gaps to let dirt in under them. Not saying Husky is a bad mat. Just giving my opinion why I didn't like them.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I put the liners on my order, but that may change since Weather Techs will be out brefore I get my Bronco now that its going to be a 22.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So can someone post a pic of the final floor version versus the carpet floored version?

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

InkedBronco Floor mats_LI.jpg

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of weather Tech or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Thickness ..... using a quarter for scale

mat1.jpg

Max lip Height

mat2.jpg

back piece layout ..... there is no way to attach them

mat3.jpg

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

Rock On
Did you try them inside the vehicle?

These are carpet floor liners, right? They're supposed to be thin. It seems like you took them out of the box and just decided, "Oopah! Return!" without even testing them out.

I have similar carpet floor liners in my Focus RS. At first they seemed like they were too flimsy but when I actually used them I realized that's how they were designed. They've been working great for almost 5 years now.

Try them out.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF. This pisses me off. I should know better than buying optional things from a manufacturer.
Sponsored