Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got the OEM rubber mats. Are they top tier? Nah. Are they garbage? Nah.

They are a decent floor mat that fits VERY well with the floor lines. The overlap in the rear would be nicer with some kind of joint connection, but it's not bad all in all.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO all WT mats feel like plastic and are super slick with the slightest amount of moisture. Husky liners have the good rubber feel that’ll pull your shoes off. If you’re hesitant to try them, give it a shot and I promise you won’t regret it
I've used Huskys. My immediate thought when I first got them was similar to the OP .... thin , cheap, flimsy, like I got ripped off ..... 7/8 years later, they were still in perfect shape when I sold the car.
Lesson learned, these things are not meant to be structural components....they just sit on and conform to the floor.
The rear seat area one was one piece though, over the hump and all.

Oh, well ...too late. Mine are collecting Dirt Mountain dust. Hope I like them.

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
InkedBronco Floor mats_LI.jpg

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this is stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of weather Tech or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

3. they are so soft you can literally just roll up the back piece or just lay it flat .... and it will stay flat

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

I hope this thread will become a place for warning others about things to stay away from.

Rock On
I have weathertech in my Audi SUVs. OEMs miss occasionally, Audis design didnt have good coverage and the back mat in the Q was terrible but in all my other Audis were fine OEM for snow/crap containment. My C8 vette the OEM did work in the frunk and rear with well designed extents and fit than the aftermarket.. Noted though to look at the design.... My badlands when it ever comes has no carpet so will see how these do as i did order them, but to your point the weathertech in my Q7 is one piece over the hump and great sides so good design. As everybody said its not thickness it is fit and likely containment of fluid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe take a video and show us what you’re talking about so we can make a decision for ourselves?
can't video cuz I almost destroyed the box unpacking it and I have packed it back up the best I could for a return

I took a couple of pictures earlier that i will include in the OP .... should've done that from the get go .... oh well, i'm an idiot

Last edited:

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best mats I've own and still use are Black widow by SCA. In my GMC 2500. They are great

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 2012 F150 Crew cab Ford mats are awesome. Still in excellent shape. I also have a 2017 F350 Crew Cab with Ford mats and am very please with the quality and fit. I am getting Ford Bronco Mats so I guess I will see for my self.

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the floor mats for Vinyl flooring are different than the ones for Carpet? I have them in my bronco sport which has vinyl floors and I wouldn't describe mine how you did in terms of quality.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I disagree I just got a set for my wife’s CRV and they are total garbage the are already starting to deform.
Yup, weathertech is trash and the only people who like them are people who have never tried husky liners.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if the floor mats for Vinyl flooring are different than the ones for Carpet? I have them in my bronco sport which has vinyl floors and I wouldn't describe mine how you did in terms of quality.
That's what i am curious about .... are the carpet ones flimsier?

Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will take some pics tomorrow but the front are so rigid you can hold them straight out in your hand.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The overlap is weird.

To be fairrrr, the Weathertechs in my wife's car are really thin too.
I was just expecting something that was a little more heavy duty ... you know, something that matches a rugged truck

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you get them from a 3rd party Amazon vendor or from Alibaba? (Jk)

I wish I could comment on the Bronco liners but mine are sitting on Dirt Mountain. I thought they looked pretty good in the pictures. I got them mainly because they looked like they had as good coverage as aftermarket and the had the logo. I wonder if the rear 2 pieces can be glued together. A bit of vulcanizing or rubber cement?

I've had Weathertec and Husky and the Husky are way better. They feel like a better rubber as opposed to plastic, clean easily, stay in place better, and the hold their shape better.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you get them from a 3rd party Amazon vendor or from Alibaba? (Jk)

I wish I could comment on the Bronco liners but mine are sitting on Dirt Mountain. I thought they looked pretty good in the pictures. I got them mainly because they looked like they had as good coverage as aftermarket and the had the logo. I wonder if the rear 2 pieces can be glued together. A bit of vulcanizing or rubber cement?

I've had Weathertec and Husky and the Husky are way better. They feel like a better rubber as opposed to plastic, clean easily, stay in place better, and the hold their shape better.
LOL ..... I couldn't care less about the logo and NOOOO i'm not buying something new with the intent of gluing it together

I think HUSKY or custom is the way to go ... Unless someone wants to buy and see how the non-carpet one looks like

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless someone wants to buy and see how the non-carpet one looks like
My memory isn't perfect but I peeled them up on a demo unit and I want to say they were a tad thicker but still very thin, but I think they had contours to lock into the vinyl floor which will probably interfere with carpet. I'm somebody here has them and can correct me if I remembered wrong.
Sponsored