Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every time I see specs on legroom, it is front seat max, rear seat min, but the angles make quite a bit of difference in how it actually feels. The positions look similar to a 2nd gen Xterra, and the numbers are higher, I think it will be fine for most. YMMV
Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being I don't care and 10 being I care the most, this issue ranks "I don't give a shit". A complete non issue
I find this scale useful. But if 1 ranks as “I don’t care” than “I don’t give a shit“ is either -1 or -2 depending on where you place the rats ass, as in “I don’t give a rats ass”

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

10 pages on the seats not folding flat...we need the build and price and we need it now.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have an idea on distance from back of the front seat to the inside of the tailgate on the 2 door?
And the 4 door.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
10 pages on the seats not folding flat...we need the build and price and we need it now.
I can see why that’s concerning, it’s a sizable engineering failure. As I mentioned fold flat seats in body on frame solid axle vehicles used to be a given. I’ve never even thought about it on any of my SUVs they just had it.

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have been bench marking the new Defender 110 vs Wildtrak 4 door. The rear seats in Defender fold flat with no incline or decline.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure a lot of people are trying like I am to justify going with the 2 door while wishing for the practicality of being able to sleep fully contained in your vehicle on long trips. At 6' tall, I'm tempted to ignore the fact that my heart wants that 2 door and stretch out in the 4 door so I don't have to think about setting up a tent at a rest stop or something even if it does connect to the car. I just found this, though, and for some reason the fact that it doesn't touch the ground buys it extra points in my mind. I figure between something like this and the slide out tray leveling out those seats along with giving some extra leg room, I could set up for the night pretty much anywhere. (Not sure this particular tent would work with the side swinging tail gate, but I'd bet someone comes up with something like this that does).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NA6NXB3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GDagFbTVDVNP1

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can see why that’s concerning, it’s a sizable engineering failure. As I mentioned fold flat seats in body on frame solid axle vehicles used to be a given. I’ve never even thought about it on any of my SUVs they just had it.
It’s relative I guess. I see a ‘sizable engineering failure” as bad front end geometry, undersized brakes, Chrysler transmissions.

I think there will be workaround either home edit or aftermarket inserts.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
‘sizable engineering failure”
I'd opine that its anything that impeded the intended use of a vehicle. IMO, a 4" high plateau (followed by an incline)smack dab in the middle the only storage qualifies as asinine

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'd opine that its anything that impeded the intended use of a vehicle. IMO, a 4" high plateau (followed by an incline)smack dab in the middle the only storage qualifies as asinine
Asinine? Yep. Bad design? Yep. I'm still not at ‘sizable engineering failure” . YMMV.

Sponsored

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Prefer the styling of the 2 door, so I had planned to remove the seats regardless and reinstall when needed. It would be nice if they were removable instead, but in that case they probably wouldn't fold as flat as they do. Not a deal breaker for me.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m confused by the original post. So the rear seats folded down line up with the top of the pull out tray where they meet each other? Is the pull out tray an extra accessory or does it come standard?

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m confused by the original post. So the rear seats folded down line up with the top of the pull out tray where they meet each other? Is the pull out tray an extra accessory or does it come standard?
Yes, we believe the pull out tray is an additional option.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope that back seat comes out easy. My plan is to just take in out. I honestly don’t need it. I got a 2 door coming. Planning on a cot and a toddler mattress. That’s my set up now for car camping lol. Till I decide on a RTT or not.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope that back seat comes out easy.
The Ford engineer said he did not know....he said it was "NOT designed to be removed"
Sponsored