Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s a 125,000,000 to Ford
That’s a drop in the bucket if they can convert all 190000 reservations which stands to net them somewhere in the realm of 8 to 10 billion dollars. That’s averaging each bronco sold, around 44k. Yeah Ford can stand to hand out a grand per reservation holder lol
Sponsored

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...satisfaction-plan-will-give-money-to-dealers/

I wonder which buyers will get the goodies? Will the little old guy trying to buy his first new vehicle get a stupid patch like the ones bronco nation offers? Or will he get the same nice canvas tool bag, mugs and Milwaukie pack out that the Elite FE buyer gets ? No offence to those who can afford the FE's or the VIP buyers. Who will do the auditing of the gifts the dealers hand out? All well, I should just be grateful to be part of this augh spacious occasion. Here's a interesting video on how factory inceptives are dulled out to the dealers.

FE buyers are getting a canvas tool bag, mugs and Milwaukie pack outs? Did I miss seeing this or is this a particular dealer that is offering those?

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even close to netting that, maybe "gross sales" numbers, but a big chunk stays at the dealers, oh yeah, gotta pay for all the tooling, including the roof presses twice (so far), all of the non-productive time to the people working at MAP for the continuing shutdowns, amongst many other things.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Already have my Blanton's Gold from the final week of Bronco production in 1996. Half gone so could use another one if they can find it ...

IMG_20210827_123408.jpg
Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits AF8D2DE9-43BB-4388-A179-D1FD6D737BCF

I’m with you…..I’ll take a replacement.

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And dealers thought their customers were blowing them up now. Just wait til we ask for bottles of booze and free parts!

Admin edit:

Here's the formal announcement:

Ford Bronco Ford's Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds Plan Will Help Dealers Manage Order Waits AF8D2DE9-43BB-4388-A179-D1FD6D737BCF
@Zach@Granger . Looks like you’ll have enough for that Bronco Dealership ad-on! 😂 didn’t you guys have like 1300 orders… $1,300,000 coming your way.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@Zach@Granger . Looks like you’ll have enough for that Bronco Dealership ad-on! 😂 didn’t you guys have like 1300 orders… $1,300,000 coming your way.
They need to invest in a Bronco bar 🍺

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/n...satisfaction-plan-will-give-money-to-dealers/

I wonder which buyers will get the goodies? Will the little old guy trying to buy his first new vehicle get a stupid patch like the ones bronco nation offers? Or will he get the same nice canvas tool bag, mugs and Milwaukie pack out that the Elite FE buyer gets ? No offence to those who can afford the FE's or the VIP buyers. Who will do the auditing of the gifts the dealers hand out? All well, I should just be grateful to be part of this augh spacious occasion. Here's a interesting video on how factory inceptives are dulled out to the dealers.

I’m curious to which FE buyers are getting this stuff you listed? All I’ve got so far is the Poster/Stickers and the Hammock. I’d kill for Milwaukee pack out or a Canvas Tool Bag 👀 (I’m also not complaining Ford cause I know you just have me a build date yesterday and I don’t want to anger the almighty in fear of my date being moved) 😂😂😂

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll believe it when I see it. My dealer knows my situation - I have my VIN, just waiting for 2DR. It will be my daily driver. Right now Im on a moto. My dealer has done nothing for me or even tried to reach out.

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

100% agree, I am a dealer as well and every dealer would love for this process to go smoother but it's all out of our control. As far as the "money" we get for this program, Ford is giving us a total allowance to use as we see fit. With that we can spend at a max of $1000 per customer but once that money is gone it's gone. If I divide our total allowance up evenly between all our reservation holders that equals just under $50 per customer.
Which basically makes me assume that my dealership will give the max $1000 rewards to their employee's and friends who have reserved Bronco's but give everyone else jack shit.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought of this later on after my previous post on this thread ....​
Keep the $1k , ship my Dirt Mountain Bronco NOW and use the 1k to offset the shipping cost of the top whenever it becomes available.​
(I know, it's not really $1k per Bronco order...just sayin' ... get my Bronco to me , this sucks)​
Sponsored