Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don't understand. How ford decided or what was the decider on what vehicles got put into production. I got my vin today. Great it's my birthday in a couple of days but honestly why aren't first edition folks being prioritized. My build is nothing special black diamond ,2.7, mic top, no other social add ons. I was figuring I'd be 22. I would think I had to be far down the line. I can guarantee there was alot more people before me that ordered. I just don't get how ford decided what they build.
First, happy you got your vin. As far as the rhyme or reason I can’t tell you. I’m happy to receive notice that I’m getting built. I’ve heard it before, ford builds what it can with what parts it has on hand. It’s just in time manufacturing. Some builds will get delayed and some simply postponed until next year. I also know other factors come in to play. Again there’s no rhyme or reason to this. As much as I wish the factors that were causing delays didn’t exist, they do. Soon as in months all of us forum members (hopefully) will have their Broncos and will be wheeling, rock crawling, mall crawling, or whatever makes them happy.
Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my email today, after switching from the hard top to the soft top last week.
I have a day 1 reservation.
4dr Black Diamond
Mid Package
Tow Package
2.7l Automatic

Capture.PNG
JRod, I was hoping you would get your build scheduled!!! Congrats!!! Nice move on switching to a soft top. Is your wife excited now that this is getting real?

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Res. 8/26/2021, Order Confirmed 9/20/21
I am not sure exactly how this happened so fast, but I screamed when i got the email! I got a VIN and a build date of Nov 15. 4 Door, Outer Banks, soft top, tow package.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 2BE341E9-29F7-46F0-9C64-35A3A3762C4E
That is wild! Congrats!

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 2BE341E9-29F7-46F0-9C64-35A3A3762C4E

So, Yay!!?! I mean It's great to be scheduled finally (7/14 res, 1/20 order) but...

Hmmm.... very confused. Wasn't the Rapid Red cancelled? Will still need to change my order to another color?
no. New colors are for MY22 so you will get the super rare Rapid Red MY21. Congratulations!!

Sponsored

Booker34

Badlands
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok… here me out on this before thinking I’m crazy. I got a build date for my MY21 Badlands. I also received a note from Ford that I would be getting a 22. In that time, I completely (in my mind) changed my build to an OuterBanks. I never switched with the dealer as I was told MY22. So, has anyone has changed a build after receiving a VIN? I get it, it’s like choosing between two supermodels, but… any thoughts?

Last edited:

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh... I'm happy for everyone getting that email today. It seems all sorts of trims are being built with all of the sins (2.7, Lux, SAS, and even the MIC top) but still very few Wildtraks? I have a 7/14 reservation on a 4dr WT and have not heard a peep. Nada. Nothing. Why can't they build my Bronco?

Bosshog

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silverado 3500 duramax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/14 Reservation
1/21 order
12/6 production

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot_20210930-185506_Yahoo Mail~3
2.7, high package, tow package, rear locker, hard top, floor mats, rear cargo liner, roof bars, roof rack/crossbars, aux switches.

Sponsored

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh... I'm happy for everyone getting that email today. It seems all sorts of trims are being built with all of the sins (2.7, Lux, SAS, and even the MIC top) but still very few Wildtraks? I have a 7/14 reservation on a 4dr WT and have not heard a peep. Nada. Nothing. Why can't they build my Bronco?
Sorry man. I feel for you.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok… here me out on this before thinking I’m crazy. I got a build date for my MY22 Badlands. I also received a note from Ford that I would be getting a 22. In that time, I completely (in my mind) changed my build to an OuterBanks. I never switched with the dealer as I was told MY22. So, has anyone has changed a build after receiving a VIN? I get it, it’s like choosing between two supermodels, but… any thoughts?
I think it’s fully reasonable for you to be pissed, I don’t know the selection process either, but it’s hardly fair to those in your situation.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these new unexpected 2dr builds..... they had better start shitting 2drs off the Mountain, like yesterday, dammit!!!!!

Congrats though, to all of you!!! Stay Pumped!

Tag1996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, F150, Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok… here me out on this before thinking I’m crazy. I got a build date for my MY21 Badlands. I also received a note from Ford that I would be getting a 22. In that time, I completely (in my mind) changed my build to an OuterBanks. I never switched with the dealer as I was told MY22. So, has anyone has changed a build after receiving a VIN? I get it, it’s like choosing between two supermodels, but… any thoughts?
You can’t change once your build is scheduled. I was told the same about being pushed to a my22. I wanted to upgrade to lux but figured I would do it when the new order bank opened. I work at the dealership and today when I got the email my gm tried to change for me and it was locked. Super excited.
Sponsored