Sponsored

Need Help! Just notified my 1st Edition will not be built and dealer should offer me a Badlands instead - What the...!

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, just picked up my FE from my dealer, I was told that their Ford rep today just told them that they'd be producing about half the FE's they planned on, the other FE at my dealer belongs to very prominent young QB, who's won a Super Bowl, and MVP Trophy, he won't be getting his.
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think this thread should be locked down. The OP is not online and folks keep asking them questions like they are going to come back and respond. The whole thing seems sketchy.

@Administrator

OP
OP

Richi

Wildtrak
First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is interesting - seems to be saying that unscheduled 2021 orders will be automatically converted to a 2022 order.
I am so sorry that you are now dealing with something similar. I am working with my dealer now. I am not sure still what is going to happen. I will look for a similar email. Also, what does that mean exactly? Now how long are you going to have to wait. This is so crazy!

OP
OP

Richi

Wildtrak
First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dude - I was a Jan FE order - took delivery on 7/7. This doesnt sound right at all for a few reasons - 1) FEs were prioritized, 2) Ford wouldnt just sub it out, youd get pushed back on prod date. It sounds like this dealer sold your FE a while ago, huge markup, and finally got his hands on a Badlands that he can try to push to you. I hope thats not true, but most likely case. Unfortunately there is no recourse here if Ford was simply unable to produce your car. Theres all kinds of disclaimers about that. If the dealer did you wrong, and took your order, you might be able to take legal action if you can prove it. Good luck man, that really really sucks.
Thank you so much. I am working with the dealer now and it appears it may be their fault. I am hoping they do right by me, we shall see.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am so sorry that you are now dealing with something similar. I am working with my dealer now. I am not sure still what is going to happen. I will look for a similar email. Also, what does that mean exactly? Now how long are you going to have to wait. This is so crazy!
Not as crazy as your situation - just a day two two door badlands not scheduled yet. But your post there sort of suggests how the roughly 70000 unfilled model year 2021 orders will roll over to 2022 orders.

OP
OP

Richi

Wildtrak
First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think this thread should be locked down. The OP is not online and folks keep asking them questions like they are going to come back and respond. The whole thing seems sketchy.

@Administrator
I hope you are not talking about my thread where I am asking for help and guidance as this has been wonderful and has guided me appropriately. I do not understand what you are saying or why you would request this.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you so much. I am working with the dealer now and it appears it may be their fault. I am hoping they do right by me, we shall see.
If your dealer does something to get you fixed please let us know. My dealer is saying there is nothing that can be done to get a FE at this point even if they screwed up the Priority code. Seems to me there should be some standard resolution to this.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for updating us... I doubt you are going to get an FE. But there will be some MY '22 Special Editions, maybe you can get them to commit one to you.

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IMHO, I would take a loaded badlands and enjoy the black interior and push for a deep discount. I am just not a fan of the FE interior.
FE also come in black interior

Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So the folks that sold their FE orders to someone on Ebay or otherwise that just got their order cancelled.....oh manšŸ˜². Hope they didn't spend the money!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator
Seriously? The OP was just on last night after your post and before.
Sponsored

Last edited: