First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw Granger is offering a sweet deal on 2022 392’s if anyone wants a fun vehicle to drive while they wait for Ford. From the 392 forums:

“We are offering $6000 off MSRP on any retail order for a 2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler. No hooks or gimmicks.

You can email any requests to [email protected] or you can call the store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Amanda.”

I had a great time at Off-Roadeo in New Hampshire last month including the 10-hour drive each way in this beast. •||||•✌🏻

Ford Bronco Granger 392 deal $6K off MSRP for 2022 D3BA58EA-A5C4-4D18-8E6C-7DBA43A13B0E
Sponsored

RoadKiller

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isn’t this going to be repeating problem as Granger has so many allocations of Jeep’s also? As orders get taken you will need to wait as only so many will be allocated per month?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Isn’t this going to be repeating problem as Granger has so many allocations of Jeep’s also? As orders get taken you will need to wait as only so many will be allocated per month?
Stellantis's allocation system is much more straight forward. We have 150+ retail orders for 2022 TRXs. 30 being built, 15 in-transit.

If you have retail orders you'll receive it within 6 months max. Probably closer to 120 days.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Stellantis's allocation system is much more straight forward. We have 150+ retail orders for 2022 TRXs. 30 being built, 15 in-transit.

If you have retail orders you'll receive it within 6 months max. Probably closer to 120 days.
Question about allocations for the wrangler 392. I assume If I place an order for one it will be over your allocation for them? Will I still have to place the $1000 deposit with the possibility of it not being built?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question about allocations for the wrangler 392. I assume If I place an order for one it will be over your allocation for them? Will I still have to place the $1000 deposit with the possibility of it not being built?
No, Jeep prioritizes Retail over stock inventory. We have ordered 8 this week and all have VIN numbers within 48 hours.

Ford Bronco Granger 392 deal $6K off MSRP for 2022 392 Wrangler Orders.PNG

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought I was on the BRONCO forum o_O
1.) This thread is listed under "General Auto & Other Vehicles Talk" and Jeep does fall under "other vehicles" 🤣
2.) It makes perfect sense for a Bronco forum to discuss what we are going to do since Ford doesn't want to let us buy a Bronco.🤪

I just wish @Zach@Granger could sell me a brand new Mazda MX-5 Miata in that space-age red color that you can see from 5 miles away when the Arizona sun hits it.😁😁😍😍

Come on Zach, don't you want to add a Mazda dealership?

Or... better yet, since Granger Motors sells Stellantis products now, can you sell me a Fiat Spyder (do they still make those?) instead of a Miata?

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No, Jeep prioritizes Retail over stock inventory. We have ordered 8 this week and all have VIN numbers within 48 hours.

Ford Bronco Granger 392 deal $6K off MSRP for 2022 392 Wrangler Orders.PNG

Looks like the defections have started...good on you Zach for offering the deal to bronco reservation holders who needed to resolve their place in line. I can imagine what these buyers will have to say about FORD on the trail.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1.) This thread is listed under "General Auto & Other Vehicles Talk" and Jeep does fall under "other vehicles" 🤣
2.) It makes perfect sense for a Bronco forum to discuss what we are going to do since Ford doesn't want to let us buy a Bronco.🤪

I just wish @Zach@Granger could sell me a brand new Mazda MX-5 Miata in that space-age red color that you can see from 5 miles away when the Arizona sun hits it.😁😁😍😍

Or... better yet, since Granger Motors sells Stellantis products now, can you sell me a Fiat Spyder (do they still make those?) instead of a Miata?
Just wanted to add we wanted a MX-5 just because and when I went to the LOCAL Mazda dealer they would not even consider my S plan because well you know inventory shortages. FYI they killed the Fiat 124 last year cause I realy like that one also. Another local dealer story....

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just wanted to add we wanted a MX-5 just because and when I went to the LOCAL Mazda dealer they would not even consider my S plan because well you know inventory shortages. FYI they killed the Fiat 124 last year cause I realy like that one also. Another local dealer story....
That's really sad about the 124. I almost considered getting one before this stupid Bronco obsession took over.

I used to have a 1964 MGB. I adored that little thing! But my shithead spouse sold it after it broke down when I was not working (because I decided to stay home with baby #2), even though it was my car.

I've never gotten over it.

The baby I stayed home to take care of is now 21 and keeps saying he will buy another 64 or 65 chrome-bumpered MGB for me some day.😍

But I think I will be just as happy or happier with something similar that has a warranty.😍

And I wasn't kidding about Mazda's new red. It is way better than any of Ford's reds. When it's sunny, you can spot one a mile up the road.😍

Last edited:

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Did someone said MX-5??
I heard MX-5!
I love mine, may have to let go when the Bronco comes.
I had my eye on the 124, be careful, they are slower than a Miata, even the Abarth trim, my NC is faster, couldn't justify spending the $$ for it.
some of our Miata club members own both.
Sponsored