Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just talked to my dealer about ADM a dead gonna add them but someone add them. Cells Ford in New Bern
They're on the list, I'm using them also.
Sponsored

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you ever used them before? Never bought anything from them.
Bought a mustang gt from them in 2005. They were fair back then, no ADM on it when they were just released and selling like hotcakes. They had it on the lot, even let me test drive without committing to anything.

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not correct on Bozard - St. Augustine - Here is the email:

Congratulations on the order of your new 2021 Ford Bronco!

Bozard Ford has been selected to fulfill your Bronco reservation and delivery. Our dedicated Bronco experts are prepared to quickly up-fit and personalize your new Bronco with any combination of over 200 available dealer-installed accessories.

Don’t pay over sticker! We’ll deliver your new Bronco to your front door, at MSRP with no additional charges.

I will be reaching out to you by telephone to discuss your options and to answer any questions you may have. Our team appreciates the opportunity to serve you and looks forward to providing you the very best vehicle purchase and delivery experience of your life.
Someone needs to pass this information to the sales manager because I posted the comment just moments after I spoke with the dealer... As having been in the car business and one of the top sellers for Ford, a dealer will say many things, even put things in writing, and use "a play on words' in order to move inventory. My suggestion is caveat-emptor.

I actually am looking at Mullinax Ford as they have listed right on their web site that they do not have any dealer fees added and even go as far as to show how much other dealers charge.

Edited as I wanted to be fair. The sales manager at BOZARD was the nicest I have spoken with to date, said he has had many reservations from all over the country and said they pride themselves as beating anyones prices in the country even with the fee.

Last edited:

Berwolf

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to my dealer today about ADM and accepting X-plan. Their feedback was no ADM and they would accept A-Z plan if offered from Ford. The dealer is Serra Ford of Rochester, MI.

Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved through Vista Ford in Woodland Hills, CA (Los Angeles area). I reached out today asking about ADM, no reply yet.....

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke with Sales Manager Robert at Bayou Ford in La Place, LA.
No ADM, will absolutely honor x plan pricing, unknown if there would be other rebates, "state mandated doc fee of ~$200"

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gino Gregory, GM at Len Stoler Ford in Owings Mill, MD told me today that his Broncos will be sold at Market Pricing. I initially had them as my delivering dealer. Switching to another dealer ASAP.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just spoke to a sales rep with Gary Yeoman's Ford in Daytona and they have a ADM fee of $899 plus they don't have any discounts which is country to what the list says. FYI
BOZARD Ford as well $699
I haven't been able to get more than a canned reply out of them and I reserved 10 days ago :eek:\

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New York Niagara Falls Basil Ford x-plan yes
Good to hear this and to have another local option. I reserved at West-Herr (it's closest to my house and I have friends that work there). But they haven't responded in any substantive way to my email other that to say they'll look into it and get back to me.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma, TN

No ADM and they will honor plan pricing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Everyone!

I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.
At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA

wavedancer

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Autonation Ford Scottsdale, AZ are selling their Bronco reservation customers at MSRP with no ADM. AXZD Plan prices will be honored by them if the Factory offer them on Bronco's. Their doc fee is $499.00.

Magiaone

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed Holiday Ford in Whitesboro TX this morning on my order. My first order went to some place in NC. So I called Ford and they told me to cancel and do a new one.
(this was last week)
I picked Holiday and they have been good so far on the 2 F250s from them.
if they don't honor X plan etc bill utter is 2 miles from my home.....
Sponsored