Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco finally made it to my dealer. PDI tomorrow morning. Head there after work to get the deal rolling. I want to thank all of the guys at Gervais Ford, especially John Gervais. I will update the post when it's home. I can't wait.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Frank1
Sponsored

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just venting. Nothing of real importance here. But this not hearing anything is overly frustrating me today. Trying to stay positive and patient, but a guy who lives ten minutes from me with a blend date after mine got his yesterday. And Iā€™m going to have to drive by it everyday to pick my kid up from practice. I know itā€™s not his fault but Itā€™s like tortureā€¦.
i drive past my dealer every day for work and i do the IT for them, so i always see when they get new broncos in that aren't mine so i def feel your pain

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the active shutter mess? Is that the issue with the valves?
The active shutters are located just behind the grille. They control airflow into the engine bay for various reasons. There was an internal engineering bulletin to rewire. (presumably to a thicker gauge but that's a total guess.) It's a front bumper off fix.

My theory is that they rolled this issue into the MIC problem to bury it. Then since the new MICs actually started pumping out, they decide to mostly go back to FIFO regardless of top choice. So instead of softies getting the fix and shoved out the door, we're in the MIC 2.0 line up because it's more than just the top that needs fixing.

BroncoBlood

Badlands
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69, 70, 72, 73, ordered new bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think mine is on the same train, I got the same info from my dealer. I am not sure how to do visibility report.

Sponsored

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@CO-Bronco you can change my status to Delivered because my parolee has made it home!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_0394

I'm out to go get a šŸŗbut I'll be sure to buy you one when I get back for all of your hard work!šŸ»

And if you know of any extra "Dirt Mountain" stickers hanging around or where I could get some more made let me know as this journey just isn't complete without a DM sticker on one of my MIC windows!

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has this happened to anyone? Iā€™ve been tracking the train car on CSX and it says itā€™s in Colorado (which is where it will be delivered) but dealer says itā€™s still in Chicago area (since 10/14). Itā€™s the right car I originally got from the dealer. Only thing I can think of is that the Bronco moved off of that car in Chicagoā€¦or the vehicle visibility report isnā€™t updating. Chicago is where I saw the railroad companies change, first to Indiana Harbor Belt RR, then in Kansas I think, it changed to BNSF.
We might be on the same car. I think in Chicago it transfers to Union Pacific, so youā€™d have to search through UP. Let me know what you find, my date range is 10/21 to 10/27 and hopelessly waiting.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 7666CD27-57D3-4BC4-9151-2A4B30607D7B
Just noticed another package from TEN10 design on fedex looks like ford is sending me a ā€œplease donā€™t be mad, we frigged upā€ package

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

7666CD27-57D3-4BC4-9151-2A4B30607D7B.jpeg
Just noticed another package from TEN10 design on fedex looks like ford is sending me a ā€œplease donā€™t be mad, we frigged upā€ package
I also have this on my FedEx app.

And in unrelated news I see I went from fourth to last to third to last on the tracking spreadsheet. Progress in the wrong direction :LOL:.

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 7666CD27-57D3-4BC4-9151-2A4B30607D7B
Yep, I have it pending too. It has an estimated delivery date of November 5th.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we've got a lot of columns already, but can we add the 2.7 as an option in order to see if that's a common feature on delays? That may particularly hold out for the soft tops.
Data's there in the hidden rows, doesn't look like it is 2.7L specific but thanks for thinking outside the box :) You never know these days lol!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634781696962

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still "In Production". Went to desperate lengths and found out for a fact, 100% VIN confirmed, that I'm part of the active shutter rewiring bulletin which is known and was updated for anything built after ~9/15. Since the cat is out of the bag, I also have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" whatever that means. Not even my confidential source knew what that meant.
Woah - that's some next level intel right there. Is this breaking news here on B6G or was it posted elsewhere and I missed it?

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When viewing my order via the AEM Services link, I noticed it says "assetMissingPart". Wonder if this is the same issue or if anyone else's says the same thing?
mines has that listed as well, but can't say if it's always been there. It doesn't show an atribute so I'd bet everyone has that.
(UTC! KTBFFH!)

Do you have a file path in the field to the right of that? Mine does, but it's just a picture file of a white box.

https://shop.ford.com/content/dam/s.../resources/common/common/assetMissingPart.png

Yep, I have it pending too. It has an estimated delivery date of November 5th.
I guess it's toys this time ... https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/new-gift-arrived-mini-broncos.26212/

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco I have a screwed up story for yā€™all. Sorry itā€™s a little long but not sure how to shorten itā€¦. Mine didnā€™t actually hit dirt mountain but my story may be even more frustrating. I had 7/23 build date, finished 8/2 and shipped 8/6. Received delivered email saying delivered 8/18. the dealership and Ford call centers all showed as delivered also but it wasnā€™t. It was literally lost for a while then found after a couple weeks, gets delivered with 100.8 miles on it on 9/9. BUT WAIT there is much more. I drive it on the highway for the first time on 9/11 and get a check brake system light and brake pedal wonā€™t depress for 5-10 seconds, then finally starts working again. They tell me there is brake line contamination and the whole brake system must be replaced andā€¦ of courseā€¦ parts are on back order. I drove it for a week thinking maybe it was just a glitch. Same thing happened next time I got on the highwayā€¦ on my way to an off-road park. Urgh!! Dropped it off 9/20, one month ago today actually. It has been sitting there ever since. Ford corporate says they are doing ā€˜everything they canā€™ to help. Ha. The plant has the fā€™ing parts! Get them there! That is an option they arenā€™t willing to take apparently. My dealership is no help with the parts. None at all BUT I am thankful they have allowed me to drive one of their demos this whole time, but it ainā€™t the same as having mine. I just checked today and they have no update on ETA of parts. Any thoughts on what I could do to push this with Ford?
Ohhhh wow. I'm truly sorry to hear that Andrew! I truly never thought I'd say this but damn, I guess there truly is something worse out there than being stuck at Dirt Mountain. It's knowing the joy of having your Bronco and then it being taken away for an undetermined amount of time.

Keep on keeping on man, and we're all rooting for a speedy recovery of your Rig.
Sponsored