Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did OP get a Dora spec sheet from their dealer?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Iā€™ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. Theyā€™re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a ā€œgood to goā€ email saying my order was placed and I still havenā€™t gotten any emails from Ford confirming thisā€¦ is anyone else dealing with something similar?? Iā€™m stressing out about this. I know itā€™s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure Iā€™m in the system to join the line.
This is how I know my 2022 Order is in... Ford.com

2022 Bronco Order confirmed.jpg

OP
OP
Kbur93

Kbur93

Base
First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thatā€™s the info I was looking to hear. I was nervous like OP but knowing it might not get pushed thru til 10/28 letā€™s me sleep better lol.
Lmao Iā€™m not nervous! Iā€™m in a flat out PANIC!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Uhā€¦. So, no. No I did not. Is that bad? šŸ˜¬
You might want to get that and a commitment on pricing - IN WRITING. How much extra would you like to pay for "your" Bronco?

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Iā€™ve been pestering my dealer for a while about getting my order in. Theyā€™re doing the Covid precautions so my interactions have been via phone/email/ text. Last Friday I finally got a ā€œgood to goā€ email saying my order was placed and I still havenā€™t gotten any emails from Ford confirming thisā€¦ is anyone else dealing with something similar?? Iā€™m stressing out about this. I know itā€™s going to be a long wait for it but I want to make sure Iā€™m in the system to join the line.
Bless your heart.

tomcat

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Runner, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did mine last Friday and did not get confirmation email from Ford until Tuesday evening
What did the email look like? I received an email from them after replacing my order and it does not look official to me.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just submitted my order today and I got the email from ford within 20 minutes .
and a DORA sheet from dealer

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
What did the email look like? I received an email from them after replacing my order and it does not look official to me.
Should be an email from FORD MOTOR COMPANY

Ford Bronco Day 7 and still no email from Ford? Picture2

OP
OP
Kbur93

Kbur93

Base
First Name
Kara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
You might want to get that and a commitment on pricing - IN WRITING. How much extra would you like to pay for "your" Bronco?
F word. Iā€™m gonna puke. Iā€™m going to call first thing in the morning. Shiiiiiit.

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
F word. Iā€™m gonna puke. Iā€™m going to call first thing in the morning. Shiiiiiit.
That is what I got. Thank you, I was hoping for more info in it
I was too, I have changed my build a couple of times over the last few months and the only email I got from ford was the same. The only one that was different was the first one I received after doing conversion from a reservation to an order back in March which showed what I ordered.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hate to be that guy but Iā€™m surprised thereā€™s still a lot of people who donā€™t understand how Broncos are being ordered etc. the email that itā€™s updated doesnā€™t mean the order has been sent to Willy wonkas factory. It just means your model and selections have been updated be it just changing to 2022 or updating your trim and packages. If your dealer still has it coded 99 itā€™s still in bronco order purgatory.
like someone else posted I think the order is going to get pushed at the end of the month but we wonā€™t know til then

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you haven't gotten an email ask your dealer to see the priority code. I placed an order in August and never got a confirmation email. I asked the dealer and they said everything was all good. I went in last week and rolled my order to a 2022 and still no email. I called the Ford hotline and they could not find my order and told me to call my dealer and ask for the order number. When I called they fumbled around and said they couldn't find it and would get back to me. After two days of ignoring my calls I called the Ford hotline again and explained the situation to them and asked how to switch my order to a different dealer. The woman on the line told me to wait a minute then called my dealer herself and we had a conference call about them jerking me around. Turns out the dealer priority 99'd my order and couldn't explain why so she had them fix it and resubmit everything. I received my email within minutes of them changing the 99 to a 19. Apparently there are quite a few dealers doing this.
My dealer did the exact same thing with my order the first time. I called Ford and they said it absolutely shouldnā€™t have been 99. I told him (lied) they wanted an explanation as to why he 99ā€™d it without my permission and that I was supposed to call them back. This time around 10/13 reorder) My WBDO was code 19 but didnā€™t get my confirmation email until this Wed.
While waiting on the email, I called Ford to make sure my order was actually put in this time and told them about his game. At that time she told me that they werenā€™t supposed to go through until the 28th and some got through but to not worry if I didnā€™t get the email until the 28th.
Sponsored