First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling the 2-door “non” FE models will be the last off of DM, myself included.
I hope you're wrong but sadly I agree. I'm one spot ahead of you on the tracker on the 2 doors.
Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

481 days since reservation.. I got my built email.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 714C3F40-493F-43AA-B03B-11E96D143597

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless I miscounted, im the 5th oldest soft top on the list! go me!
I might be joining you... discussing with CO-Bronco in DM... I received the "built" email... but my trackers and everything else has stayed the same. I think Ford is f*cking with me because they can.

My tracker has been this way since 8/17/21... and the ETA was september... like WTF: We are being hopeful that it is an oversight. We shall see.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636208621602

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine showed 41 transit days and so did others from SAC. Must be the default value for them. My Bronco arrived 4 days after the transit value first appeared on the tracker. I think you will get yours very soon!
Wow, thank you. I did not know or hear this from others at SAC. Hope it’s soon, but so far it’s 6 days since the built email but you’ve given me some positive vibes so thank you!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling the 2-door “non” FE models will be the last off of DM, myself included.
I hope you're wrong but sadly I agree. I'm one spot ahead of you on the tracker on the 2 doors.
I'm right there with you guys and I agree. As @mpeugeot put it, they're following the fisting model.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm right there with you guys and I agree. As @mpeugeot put it, they're following the fisting model.
Admins - please dont ban me... I needed the pic to make a point
Instead of the Jeep Wave... we should have the Bronco Finger...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636211798941

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

8/5 built email. Sched delivery 11/22 _ 11/28

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’ve both had your PTI info checked/updated. I still have nothing there. It’s my karma for telling @CO-Bronco this was my week. 😂 According to my husband though, I’m not the best at shutting doors or turning lights off. You hear that @Ford?!?
My bronco is on a train without an update to PTI, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 11-5 Transit

Your dealer can see this... so if they tell you they can't see what's going on, then they are BSing you, completely.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The problem has to do with @Ford Motor Company just not communicating. As someone else noted the other day, their wiring harness for their active shutters was dated Aug 30th, when the blend date was well over a month before that!!!

Why didn't @Ford Motor Company just come out and say:

"Hey, while we are keeping your vehicle at Dirt Mountain, there are a few other engineering changes that have been pushed forward - so rather than do multiple recall items and inconveniencing you later, we're going to address all those issues now. In addition to top replacement, in many Broncos, we are going to be installing a new wiring harness for the active shutters, replacing the whistling parts, correcting associated seals, and ensuring that you aren't subject to the airbag recall. Your Bronco will be getting the following replacement parts/engineering upgrades: XXXXX, XXXXX, and XXXXX."

That's all it would have taken. Just giving a single F---!

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My bronco is on a train without an update to PTI, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 321E3593-328E-41E3-959A-EC4A07AC43D5_1_105_c

Your dealer can see this... so if they tell you they can't see what's going on, then they are BSing you, completely.
Called the dealer, seems I know more than my salesman did, but he gave me the info I already had. "ETA shows 8/24, but also shows in production. Hmmm, we don't know. Let me contact my Ford Rep." I think I have entered the beginning of what you all refer to as "the circle jerk." 😂

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Admins - please dont ban me... I needed the pic to make a point
Instead of the Jeep Wave... we should have the Bronco Finger...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 321E3593-328E-41E3-959A-EC4A07AC43D5_1_105_c
Wondering if I'm pointing this at Ford? Yes, aiming at Detroit.....

And at Jeeps? But right now, they'd laugh since I'm not even driving mine.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called the dealer, seems I know more than my salesman did, but he gave me the info I already had. "ETA shows 8/24, but also shows in production. Hmmm, we don't know. Let me contact my Ford Rep." I think I have entered the beginning of what you all refer to as "the circle jerk." 😂
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636216726739