Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The problem has to do with @Ford Motor Company just not communicating. As someone else noted the other day, their wiring harness for their active shutters was dated Aug 30th, when the blend date was well over a month before that!!!

Why didn't @Ford Motor Company just come out and say:

"Hey, while we are keeping your vehicle at Dirt Mountain, there are a few other engineering changes that have been pushed forward - so rather than do multiple recall items and inconveniencing you later, we're going to address all those issues now. In addition to top replacement, in many Broncos, we are going to be installing a new wiring harness for the active shutters, replacing the whistling parts, correcting associated seals, and ensuring that you aren't subject to the airbag recall. Your Bronco will be getting the following replacement parts/engineering upgrades: XXXXX, XXXXX, and XXXXX."

That's all it would have taken. Just giving a single F---!
Can’t you hijack the mailing lists and just send that out for them?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This song came on my playlist during my run and I thought it was very fitting for every time I see a Bronco on the road or a picture of one (until mine arrives).

also, I equate momma to any Ford stooge and Dad as the dealer.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can’t you hijack the mailing lists and just send that out for them?
LMFAO... Could I, probably, but unfortunately my hacking days are long behind me. My pension is worth too much.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally released (~130 days on the mountain)…and shipped. Got the two mails 10 minutes apart.

@CO-Bronco, mark me as shipped.

321E3593-328E-41E3-959A-EC4A07AC43D5_1_105_c.jpeg
That's epic news Brian and I'm super pumped for you!
It's absolutely ridiculous that the Bronco directly before you going down the line made it out of DM exactly a month before you though. Super frustrating, but I guess the only thing we can do now is hope for a record breaking delivery speed.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636220171807

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed my tracker now has an ETA of 12-1-21. I haven’t received a built email yet so hopefully soon!
Tomorrow at 3am INCOMING :)! Good Luck!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My bronco is on a train without an update to PTI, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636220171807

Your dealer can see this... so if they tell you they can't see what's going on, then they are BSing you, completely.
So that’s what the csx site looks like. I’ll have to register for an account on my desktop when I get home today. The monitoring never ends!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

only 10 more 2 doors ahead of me now. god will i be will see it this month. gonna be pissed if i see a 22 on lot before mine shows up. here’s hoping
Only 8 now 🥳 🤪 , plus you are now #12 oldest!
Haven't heard from you in a few days, any chance you get that Built email yet?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So that’s what the csx site looks like. I’ll have to register for an account on my desktop when I get home today. The monitoring never ends!
Well I didn't try to register for a UP (Union-Pacific) account because it says you have to be a customer... and wouldn't you know... the phone is now telling me no status on my railcar - I suspect it's been transferred to UP since getting to Cincinnati. The fun never ends... that picture is how the Ford PTS website looks (which I don't have access to - but is how my and your railcars were found yesterday).

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/06 Update - Another day, another 6 Bronco's released. This is day #4 with the same output, so if anything the consistency has been nice. Thankfully another June blend was released with it being a 2DR to boot - "I want to believe" :alien: :alien: :alien:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1636221640426

Special Note - The wife and I are heading to the Bronco Off-Roadeo in Austin, TX on November 14th 🥳🍻. Has anyone that has either gone, or knows the area well have any recommendations of things we should pack for the trip or places to check out while we're there (November 12-15).

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I didn't try to register for a UP (Union-Pacific) account because it says you have to be a customer... and wouldn't you know... the phone is now telling me no status on my railcar - I suspect it's been transferred to UP since getting to Cincinnati. The fun never ends... that picture is how the Ford PTS website looks (which I don't have access to - but is how my and your railcars were found yesterday).
Ah ok. The phone just told me my car departed for Chicago 1 hour ago. Making its way across the states!

Black_OBX_in_LA

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally picked up the Bronco yesterday (11/5)!
Blend 7/22, shipped 10/14, estimated delivery (rail) was 11/3-9, arrived 11/2 (work prevented an earlier pick up).

@CO-Bronco, please mark me as delivered, and thanks for everything you’re doing for the folks in this community!
Sponsored