Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m noticing that too. And base sas. 2.7 doesn’t seem to be a problem this time. Subjectively I feel like I read more 2 door BL were being posted 10/28 vs more basic sas’s this time. Who know 🤷
There were many 2dr BL 10/28. There have been patterns in build types every email day. Ford has conceded (without announcing) that they can’t run the line completely by reservation, with every consecutive vehicle being different. I’m convinced they’re doing “runs” of trims, and then picking builds based on part availability and allocation. Oh and don’t forget about priority orders. I imagine dealerships got a new round of those with 22 orders. Reservation still gets a nod, within those restrictions, but the idea… Wait, no, the promise… that they were going to build by reservation is not happening.
Sponsored

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very happy for all those have patiently waited and have now been rewarded. Very disappointed in Ford and aggravated about late and no reservation holders receiving dates. Not on them but Ford hosed this royally!

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am a day one reservation — 16 months into this process - and I received my first swag box today (the flag)! I am confident it was a consolation gesture for not being scheduled today - it did take some of the sting away (for a minute or so). It would be nice to have an interactive tool that informs you of the likelihood that your specific build would be scheduled (may give up some items to increase my chances).

MooseF15

Badlands
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner Off-Road; 2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email today! 1-17-22 week
BL - 2.7 - 4DR - High - SoftTop

Sponsored

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Day 1 reservation, still nothing. Only constraint I have is MIC. So disappointed to see people order months or weeks ago with build dates.
I agree!! I don’t get it! Soooo frustrating to have multiple people post “no reservation”! Why don’t you kick my dog while you’re driving the knife further in my back! Our reservations mean nothing!

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the likelihood the production date gets pushed back?

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

being
What’s the likelihood the production date gets pushed back?
It's been known to happen more than not. You would hope they get some consistency in place where this doesn't happen.

Abrown918

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022.

2022 OB
Cactus Grey
High Package
2.7 L w/ MIC

Pinching myself :)
What was your reservation date? We have the exact same order. But I have tow package and accessory switches

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a hypothesis with absolutely nothing to back it up..

when I went in without a res last month, dealer asked if I had a res. I said nope and he repeated over and over that’s fine that’s fine. A friend ordered months before me from same dealer and did not get scheduled today (I did). Here’s my speculation: maybe ford is giving dealerships buckets of allocations. Like X reservations will be filled, Y walks in, and Z to sell on the lot. Or, maybe ford just doesn’t want to discourage casual shoppers, so they make some random new orders get built quick so casually interested masses hear it’s possible they can get a truck in a few months. I don’t think any of this is the right way to do business btw. Just trying to brainstorm wtf might be going on

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel for you guys, their seems to be no rhyme or reason. I am prepared to wait a year plus. My sis in law ordered a week ago and also received the production email. She ordered a 4 door OBX , 2.7L. MIC, high end pkg
That is crazy, Day 4 reservation with this build and nothing.

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the most important lessons I learned about customer service is to manage expectations. Let the customer know what to expect, know your product and cycle time, tell the customer when they can expect, honor your commitment and deliver. Ford has failed every imaginable way. Given what’s been posted here tonight there is total lack of transparency and no way to understand what’s occurred. Bloody hell this is AWFUL!!!

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a hypothesis with absolutely nothing to back it up..

when I went in without a res last month, dealer asked if I had a res. I said nope and he repeated over and over that’s fine that’s fine. A friend ordered months before me from same dealer and did not get a res today (I did). Here’s my speculation: maybe ford is giving dealerships buckets of allocations. Like X reservations will be filled, Y walks in, and Z to sell on the lot. Or, maybe ford just doesn’t want to discourage casual shoppers, so they make some random new orders get built quick so casually interested masses hear it’s possible they can get a truck in a few months. I don’t think any of this is the right way to do business btw. Just trying to brainstorm wtf might be going on
I thought about that, like what if there is some sort of average turnaround time they are tracking? By immediately converting some, it lowers that number…

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I going to be the last 7/13 reservation holder get a VIN? I was even "previewing" last week, still nothing on the backdoor tool and I see dozens on the same build with later reservations, this is getting bad for my mental health.

7/13 10pm EST Res - '21 3/2 Order - '22 10/28 Order - Originally 9/400+ at local dealer, now 5/400+ - 2DR/BL/2.7/SAS/Lux/Tow (never 99'd)
Same build at 10:22 CST, nothing yet here.