First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been working w/ and changed my reservation to...

Patrick McDowell
Internet Director / Sales Manager
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Store: 804.419.1371

He is very responsive!

They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the 2021 Ford Bronco. They will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.
I was assigned Sheehy Ford Marlow Heights in Maryland and they have been shady as fuck. First they would not comment about pricing. Then they tried to get me to come this week to place and order. When I started asking questions they said they confused me with having a Bronco Sport reservation, but that Bronco orders will start in a couple week.... They still will not comment on market adjustments or x-plan pricing.

You're the second persons that has said good things about different Sheehy dealerships. I wonder how they can be so different.
Sponsored

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been working w/ and changed my reservation to...

Patrick McDowell
Internet Director / Sales Manager
Sheehy Ford Richmond
Store: 804.419.1371

He is very responsive!

They will not be charging any kind of market adjustment on the 2021 Ford Bronco. They will be selling the Bronco at MSRP. If Ford does not
exclude the Bronco from the X-Plan they will happily accept the X-plan. Their normal Processing Fee is $799 but w/ their X-Plan the Processing Fee is only $100. The only
exception to this is the First Edition which will be sold at MSRP and with no
discounts.
I guess it is expected that they aren't going to discount the FE but good to know they won't mark up over MSRP. I have FE and OBX versions reserved right now but waiting for pricing and the build configurator before I make my order on the FE or another trim.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
. . . . . . . . . IG #MrSterX5 and #Mk5Cady
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was assigned Sheehy Ford Marlow Heights in Maryland and they have been shady as fuck. First they would not comment about pricing. Then they tried to get me to come this week to place and order. When I started asking questions they said they confused me with having a Bronco Sport reservation, but that Bronco orders will start in a couple week.... They still will not comment on market adjustments or x-plan pricing.

You're the second persons that has said good things about different Sheehy dealerships. I wonder how they can be so different.
I guess it’s really who you speak to and their knowledge/experience . I contacted quite a few dealers and some didn’t kno squat or even want to try to find information. But Patrick at this Sheehy was very quick in answering all my ?’s and straight to the point. I had no hesitation in transferring my reservation from Crossroads PG to them.

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Here is Beach Fords response to me...

Manager stated they will be at MSRP...as it stands now......as far as Admin fee......all we charge is State tax/DMV/and the process fee $649 and you get a free "LifeTime PowerTrain warranty"

Not sure about the A/X plan as of yet.

If a plan is able to be used the process fee drops to $100, but you lose the Lifetime Powertrain warranty

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the exact situation as you, also have a reservation at Ted Britt lol. As much as I would LOVE to caravan, I am a little concerned about adding 1000 miles right off the bat. Reach out to me when we order maybe we can get a bulk shipping discount.
Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD said they will honor x plan. I'm not sure if they're allowed to tack on additional fees and if so how much they are, so I really don't know the final math to truly compare the options and potentially moving the reservation.
Ford Bronco Virginia Check In! / Which Dealer? 1596074862915

Sponsored

<BlckDiamond>

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is good to know! I am weary of the initial drive adding a lot of unneeded miles. I still think that shipping from Granger is a better deal however and will be very close to x-plan. That is just a guess will have to see when build and price is released.
I thought about Granger too. But its just to far for my liking.
& really like the fact i'll be able to drive to the dealer to inspect the vehicle before taking
possession.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live near Leesburg and my reservation went to Jerry’s Ford in Leesburg. I’ve emailed the internet sales person (she was the one who responded to my 7/14 Badlands reservation). I’ve inquired about the ADM/X plan issues and she replied that she does not believe that they intend to go above MSRP and believes they will honor any plan Fords allows on the Bronco’s.

If that turns out not to be the case, It’s good to know Sheehey’s commitment and know the date (10/31) that I have to change my reservation to a new dealer, if needed.

deckape

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mercury cougar/ 2004 ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also in the Hampton Roads area and have been assigned to Cavalier Ford. I've received an initial email, but no follow up response. I would be interested in what Beach Ford would be willing to offer. As of right now, I plan to switch my reservation to Granger and use the opportunity to take a road trip W/ my son.

I'm originally from the KCMO area, so I'm comfortable with the midwestern hospitality and down to earth nature. a visit with family is an added bonus.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good to know since I'm in Chantilly and will be around during that time frame. I'll email sheehy Ford tomorrow to have that response vial email. Which xplan are you guys using? Mustang club or BJ's etc..?

IIISHIFTYIII

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation at Richmond Ford West, I reached out to them regarding pricing after being assigned their dealership during my reservation. They said they would not be participating in ADM and will offer X-plan pricing if the Bronco is not excluded. Further they have been very quick to respond and didn't seem to have any issues with making themselves available to answer questions.

Sponsored

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea I have the First Edition at Koons and then the Wildtrak at Ted Britt. I ordered the Wildtrak later and chose Ted Britt because of the lack of fees. I might ditch the First Edition because I want the cactus grey with white top for the wife.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea I have the First Edition at Koons and then the Wildtrak at Ted Britt. I ordered the Wildtrak later and chose Ted Britt because of the lack of fees. I might ditch the First Edition because I want the cactus grey with white top for the wife.
Lack of fees? Details please

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess it’s really who you speak to and their knowledge/experience . I contacted quite a few dealers and some didn’t kno squat or even want to try to find information. But Patrick at this Sheehy was very quick in answering all my ?’s and straight to the point. I had no hesitation in transferring my reservation from Crossroads PG to them.
I suppose I can use one Sheehy dealership to leverage the other since they are the same owner, but more than likely I will switch just because both the people I've talked to rubbed me the wrong way. Looks like ford put out a deadline of Oct. 31 to switch dealerships, so I'll give them a little bit of time to fix themselves.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's make sure we update the original dealer spreadsheet with what we find out from dealers so that we can all stay informed. It might also be worth asking about a "Group Buy". I did one for my Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2014 at Tysons Koons and it might give us some leverage.
Sponsored