Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I’m kinda broke right now so it’s just gonna be the 5 and a few singles..

Ford Bronco Show me your 20's 6680AC87-4CAA-4135-80B5-8034BBB5AC30
Sponsored

tdhyden79

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Bad-Squatch 2.3l 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jesus, why is everybody being so hateful!?!? Calm down guys! I have 37's with 20" wheels, they air down fine and off-road with the best of 'em. Sure, more rubber and a smaller wheel is the BEST for hardcore wheeling, but its not the only option! @Tomleo67 here is mine with 20's. Rides great and handles well on the road, no issues off-road either. I've tackled mud pits all over Texas and very rocky trails around Big Bend National Park....No issues to be had.

20230724_194336 (1).jpg

Sponsored

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few years ago I had the opportunity to spend some substantial seat time in 2022 Chevy Tahoe 4x4s, one equipped with the standard 18" Bridgestone Duelers, the second with the GM Accessory 22" wheels with 285/45-22 Coopers. The Tahoe with 18" was a typical Tahoe, fairly smooth, composed and overall a very pleasant ride on a 700 mile trip acorss I-10 to Austin TX. The ride back on the 22's was abysmal. The composed ride and good directional stability was gone, the steering following every groove, rut and imperfections in the road. Small holes and expansion strips were amplified throughout the cabin and the ride was jittery and uncomfortable. Road noise was significantly higher as well. Once back in Florida, my friend shared one of the Coopers had already developed a big sidewall blister and had to be replaced, likely from one of the small potholes on I-10 in east TX and Louisiana. He hung onto the 22s for about a year, then pulled them off and went back to the factory 18's. The low profile, and high amount of un-sprung weight the huge wheels and tires offer is not a good fit with the weight and suspension geometry of an SUV. I'm sticking with the 17's on my Sasquatch.
That's a valid argument, but from a different stand point, both of my wife's last 2 Yukon's had the factory 22's, both rode like a Cadillac that made my bone stock bronco wildtrack feel like an shitbox economy car (the Fox coilovers have improved it thankfully) , and neither Yukon in the combined 200k+ miles of driving in LA & TX ever experienced a broken belt in the sidewall from potholes or anything else for that matter. Also, let's not church it up, there are no small potholes in I-10, maybe small craters.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Show me your 20's unicorn back

This was at the oil change place a couple blocks from my house in good ol' Texas. Those have to be at least 20s. The photo is maybe 8 or 9 months old.
This is an interesting picture.

CUZICAN

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Show me your 20's unicorn back

This was at the oil change place a couple blocks from my house in good ol' Texas. Those have to be at least 20s. The photo is maybe 8 or 9 months old.
I would bet those are possibly 20's, but more likely 22's on 33's. I would also agree that that is horrible, but it's not my money.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Tomleo67

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' big bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jesus, why is everybody being so hateful!?!? Calm down guys! I have 37's with 20" wheels, they air down fine and off-road with the best of 'em. Sure, more rubber and a smaller wheel is the BEST for hardcore wheeling, but its not the only option! @Tomleo67 here is mine with 20's. Rides great and handles well on the road, no issues off-road either. I've tackled mud pits all over Texas and very rocky trails around Big Bend National Park....No issues to be had.

Ford Bronco Show me your 20's tdrrhr_1
love it! Thank you! what lift do yo have?

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

17's - God's chosen wheel size.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While we are talking about 20''s anyone have an opinion on what truck nutz will look best with them? Lots of guys are going with option 3, whether front or rear.

Wait, you can buy illuminated truck nutz? Nobody told me that! Please tell me when you put the blinker on, only one nut blinks.

AttackGuy64

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AttackGuy64