First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw one on the live stream giving rides on the track yesterday before the power hour. The had the camera on in between replays. Its the closest I have got to see one yet. :confused:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Saw these from the Bronco Nation camp!
Def a ton of Broncos running around Hammertown..between NewScope and BN def more then the 8 that was advertised!

📷:By Utah Bronco

D72ABF0E-A8F8-4023-9917-A52B62B2A530.jpeg

upgraded 33s FTW, thats whats on my BL order 🍺

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our factory connection had said they got a lot darker recently...this one certainly looks to be the case. Much better looking.

C89EBAEB-597B-4544-90EE-7730B263527F.jpeg
That would be great! I was just noticing that in the picture with all three of them, they look about the same level of gray. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way it couldn’t. No way you could lock that in reverse and have it not rub. It’s a 35 with no room at all really.
Yeah I would've been more surprised if it didn't. I wonder if Fifteen52 will release some with the correct offset?

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be great! I was just noticing that in the picture with all three of them, they look about the same level of gray. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, unfortunately in the other pictures the top on this red bronco still looks like the lighter gray on the on the other bronco in the pics.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to respectfully disagree on the 33". When you compare the 33" to the Overland it looks better but if you look any any other of the photos the 4dr definitely looks better in the SAS and the 35". The 35s eliminate the wiener dog effect. 33" on 2dr works fine.
35" does look a smidge better but not $5,000 better. Diminishing returns badly on that one. Now if you are really wheelin', by all means a great buy. Lets be honest though, how many will actually do it? Skip the Sas and add 33s or 34s for $1500 or less, get 97% of the look and be done. Wiener dog effect doesn't change with .85" difference around a tire.

Last edited:

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This pic. This one rightcheer.
My 4dr BL comparison. Ordered A51, already have the Fifteen52 wheels and 35"tires pictured waiting in the shop.
So here is an awesome perspective on the difference before and after. I'm gonna steal this pic from you (who used it with credit to BN).
made me smile and want it even more now.
Only things I won't have is the squatch flares and the winch (and tent, of course).
I’m doing the same with my CG 4 door BL - only I’m getting the Traverse HD’s in Block bronze 😍😍😍. I’m debating on the tire situation without a lift though. May need to trim or remove the crash bars - or maybe the aftermarket ones that are available for the Ranger will be available in short order for the Bronco. This wheel is a neutral or zero offset which will give us significantly more poke than even the Squatch wheels (+30). I reached out to Fifteen52 yesterday asking if they were planning on offering this wheel in another offset for our application. NEGATIVE. 🤷‍♂️

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That factory winch setup tho, yikes....there should be an aftermarket solution to get a winch mounted in the bumper soon enough. May require relocating the intercooler though.
I have been up close on two with the modular bumper. It looks to be very difficult to move anything enough to get a winched tucked in towards the core support, more than just the intercooler in the way. that being said, I didn't order high or lux, hoping it didn't add even more sensors or black boxes behind the grill and bumper, hoping for a more compact winch mounting option in the AM. I look forward to what others come up with for sure!
Sponsored