Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im confused on the Goodyear Territory “MT” designation as well. On one Canadian site it refers to MT as “Maximum Traction” others as multi terrain. It is definitely NOT a mud terrain though.

F5BA9EC7-F755-44EC-963E-7225E30F7E76.png
The US version is close to the older Canadian version but not the same. The compound is different and I believe the tread is a little different too.
They are both just a hybrid.
Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m hoping the compound is good in the snow. Tires like the KO2 are good for about 5000 miles here in Colorado. Then they get loud and really hard. It’s like two different tires tires after that.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’re right. The Ford website calls them mud. Goodyear does not. It’s weird. But you can see the pattern and it’s obviously not like a traditional mud tire. They are really a hybrid which is between all terrain and muds. Which actually translates to a more aggressive all terrain. Hybrids are all the rave at the moment. They look aggressive but are as quiet and smooth as an all terrain.
Just to confuse things, when I asked the Ford guy at SuperCel West what they were, he texted someone who replied, "All Terrain." Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to thoroughly testing them out in the mud, sand, snow and gravel roads of New Mexico.

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure for a fee you can change the tires at the dealership. BUt i too want A/T as mud tires suck in the snow.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just to confuse things, when I asked the Ford guy at SuperCel West what they were, he texted someone who replied, "All Terrain." Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to thoroughly testing them out in the mud, sand, snow and gravel roads of New Mexico.
Yep, hybrids are really just all terrains with a more aggressive look.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, hybrids are really just all terrains with a more aggressive look.
Yeah, they look like other brands' tires that are trying to be two things like the Toyo Geolandar X-AT tires.

These will probably just be my break-in tires to make sure all the first year kinks are out. They will be replaced by 37in KM3s after they wear down.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Sasquatch doesn’t come with these it’s not aggressive enough. Bunch of wimps whining about road noise smh ??????

09855B58-101A-4B67-BB99-001E2CA23CBE.jpeg

OP
OP

ZekeInCbus

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Odyssey Touring
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Sasquatch doesn’t come with these it’s not aggressive enough. Bunch of wimps whining about road noise smh ??????

Ford Bronco ‘Squatch Tire Options 09855B58-101A-4B67-BB99-001E2CA23CBE
Hilarious.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
wish BFG AT was an option, hell I wish 33 BFG was a factory option across the board

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, they look like other brands' tires that are trying to be two things like the Toyo Geolandar X-AT tires.

These will probably just be my break-in tires to make sure all the first year kinks are out. They will be replaced by 37in KM3s after they wear down.
Same here, KM3 37s!!!!!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think you’re gonna be surprised at how quiet they are. I thought the same at first until I researched them, I think they will fall in line to being similar to the Cooper atp/ mastercraft cxt, rugged but great on highway. We have them on the wife’s Rebel and they are great. 30,000+ so far and still over 50%. Definitely gonna try them out before I decide if I’m switching.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im confused on the Goodyear Territory “MT” designation as well. On one Canadian site it refers to MT as “Maximum Traction” others as multi terrain. It is definitely NOT a mud terrain though.

F5BA9EC7-F755-44EC-963E-7225E30F7E76.png
I agree, this is not a mud terrain tire as many have stated. I think any of these people on the forum that actually spend time in mud pits will tell you the same thing.