Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, Georgia gonna smoke bama again. 2nd, the golden ticket is a Raptor draw.
Carry on.
Ohh you’re a funny one! I like that.

Well, it ain‘t a competition unless your opponent can get one on your every now and again. Georgia is the true definition of a blind squirrel.

At BAMA, we do this annually, so, we’ll be right back at it again this year, and next, and the one after that too.

I hear you on the Raptor, but ain’t much you or I could do with that wide load on trails down here in the Deep South. I’m a wheeler, so my rig can’t be no pretty boi poseur; gotta love eatin some dirt with a swig of bourbon. It’ s Bronco week boys, stay frosty….

That’ s a ROLL TIDE! 😚
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Love the response and agree about the width of the Raptor. Maybe we'll run into each other.

BTW, I do not like GA football but love going at Bama!

Hotty Toddy! ;)

Ohh you’re a funny one! I like that.

Well, it ain‘t a competition unless your opponent can get one on your every now and again. Georgia is the true definition of a blind squirrel.

At BAMA, we do this annually, so, we’ll be right back at it again this year, and next, and the one after that too.

I hear you on the Raptor, but ain’t much you or I could do with that wide load on trails down here in the Deep South. I’m a wheeler, so my rig can’t be no pretty boi poseur; gotta love eatin some dirt with a swig of bourbon. It’ s Bronco week boys, stay frosty….

That’ s a ROLL TIDE! 😚

mthom5

Big Bend
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone showing as previewing or is it too early for that?

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I've taken away from watching this whole thing unfold. So! Get what you want. I hope to drive this thing for a LONG time, would like to enjoy it. Besides I believe parts/pieces are becoming more available. Gluten for punishment, of course!

I will admit that I've tinkered with removing hard top, mod bumper, etc. but I find that I always settle back to comfort/wants. Defiantly been a lesson in patience. I got my re-re-order in the day they opened up (again) and am lying to myself that it will matter come November. We'll see...
That's the boat I'm in too, order what I want because if I get it I plan on keeping it till they won't sell me gasoline anymore. Trying to pick and choose options and then be thinking about "what if" every time I drove it would drive me nuts. Don't even give a damn about price protection at this point either, just want my F'n Bronco!

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer has 10 Broncos previewing for this week's scheduling. None are 2 doors so I'm SOL.

I was also shown some "official" numbers from Ford confirming the 9x,000 2022 orders eligible to rollover to 2023, along with a price protection of 300-3995, but no specifics on how it will be actually done. There are rumors that 2023 orders won't be accepted, period.

You should be able to talk to your dealer today and see if you're previewing for scheduling, for those of you (us) that like to open Christmas presents on Thanksgiving.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually just found the Bronco horse on Bing Images, any Ford page. I then took it, sent it to a Vinyl Vehicle Wrap/Sign Company and they enlarged it and made it. I usually install these on my own, but, it was so large...I had them install it. Here is another photo of it.
DrverSideDone.jpg

Just Copy this horse, save it in a file and send it to your local sign shop (on mine, I had them punch out the small "D" as a brand for "Dusty"...my Bronco's name.:
BroncoLOGO.jpg
Thanks for the details.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was also shown some "official" numbers from Ford confirming the 9x,000 2022 orders eligible to rollover to 2023, along with a price protection of 300-3995, but no specifics on how it will be actually done. There are rumors that 2023 orders won't be accepted, period.
I assume that 9xk number is inclusive of unfulfilled MY22 orders, MY22 99's and yet to be converted reservations. If so, I bet only 2/3's of that number actually place an order for a MY23. The rest have lost interest, got fed-up, forgot they had a res or have a terrible dealer that failed to inform them to convert by 11/21.

MY22 production averaged 11.4k 11.6k a month (I have yet to see Septembers numbers). I am going to assume that MY23 will only be 11 months as Ford slowly shifts the Bronco model years closer to the industry standard. If that is the case, that would put MY23 production at 125k 127.7k.

Edit. Factored in Sept production data.

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dropped the tow pkg in July hoping to get in before 2022 cutoff. My sparky co-worker dropped his on a base model and took delivery in April. He added the tow himself for about $200 less. I still got pushed to 2023 so I’m adding the tow back on.
I still don't know what to do about the tow package. If you add it yourself does it include the controller or did he just add the hitch?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you find out the priority code changed? I see my code printed on the order form but is there someplace online to see the priority code?

Thanks!
Priority codes don't matter on Bronco orders unless it's a 99. And 99s don't matter anymore.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to decide if I should rush over to the dealer and try to beat the crowds and get an early scheduling. Maybe it will make me feel better even if it doesn't change my place in line.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What number did you call? I just called Ford and the person I talked to couldn’t tell me my priority number.
I called (800) 392-3673 from their web page. The lady I talked to told me it was a code of 10 and is assigned by the dealer. I mainly wanted to confirm it wasn't 99...

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called (800) 392-3673 from their web page. The lady I talked to told me it was a code of 10 and is assigned by the dealer. I mainly wanted to confirm it wasn't 99...
Same number I called. I wanted to confirm that I wasn’t 99 also. The gentleman said he couldn’t see what priority code I was. Interesting…

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the response and agree about the width of the Raptor. Maybe we'll run into each other.

BTW, I do not like GA football but love going at Bama!

Hotty Toddy! ;)
Figured. Only Dawgs in Mississippi better be in Starkvegas!

”I’ll meet you at Ole Miss!” Name the film and I owe you a dollar Bandit. :)

Sounds like I’m gonna see you on some trails on up in Tenn at the next Celebration East ? (I pray. :))

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is what I've taken away from watching this whole thing unfold. So! Get what you want. I hope to drive this thing for a LONG time, would like to enjoy it. Besides I believe parts/pieces are becoming more available. Gluten for punishment, of course!

I will admit that I've tinkered with removing hard top, mod bumper, etc. but I find that I always settle back to comfort/wants. Defiantly been a lesson in patience. I got my re-re-order in the day they opened up (again) and am lying to myself that it will matter come November. We'll see...
Right there with you! (y)
Sponsored