Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Order confirmed! Signed C544 today. The future will have me a MY23 Bronco. It's been a long wait, stay strong everyone! WT HPR! FULLY LOADED, to include tow pkg 😄

Screenshot_20221001_125544_Gmail.jpg
Looks like I ordered the same one!!!

Your order has been confirmed.
Logo-Ford.png
0e7f8eeee5bd1a1d6ba477cff952daec.png
composite.png
Computer‑generated image shown.​
YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vehicles haven't been scheduled yet, just previewed, which doesn't necessarily mean it will get built. Unless my Ford memories aren't as good as they used to be. Mine was not even previewed. Badlands mansquatch 2 door lux so that doesn't help... its been 2 years now...
Correct, but dealers telling us they had 12 preview with the specific trims and packages while not a guarantee obviously, is a nice sneak peak to if we should prepared for extreme disappointment or just a lot of disappointment tomorrow.

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah my dealer told me I was...1 of 10 in the pipeline for a 2022... (week 1 Res) All I heard was yada yada 10 in the pipeline... ouch!

Since I haven't been scheduled not sure how it works... will they schedule all November weeks tomorrow or just the 1st one or 2 and we might have to wait another week to find out if we are in November?

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

New message on the Ford website. This popped up for me when I hit the backdoor page this morning. I've already completed this process but hey - good to know. Note: if you click the View Reservation Details link, you see a slightly different version of the status page. The Url is different. Hit the 'X' on this pop-up to see the original status page.

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Begins! -- Starting Next Week (10/3) For 2023MY Production Build Weeks 11/4 Through 11/28 1665044674541

Last edited:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think everyone will get a bronco before end of fiscal year due to not accepting new orders?
so stop checking everyday and just wait?
Impossible. The allocations kill that idea. Places like Chapman and Granger have hundreds of back orders. Some people will be lucky to see a 2024 or a 2025. Really small dealers with a small number of back orders might only get half the number of allocations compared to orders. It's gonna be a while before everyone with a current order in place gets theirs.

For some it would probably be beneficial to find a smallish dealer with not many orders and put in another. I placed a second order with a Ford commercial truck and fleet sales dealer in February and it is at the dealer now. You just need to research and ask questions.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back door link still doesn’t have a production date, I’m mad😂

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck to all the 1st week reservation holders still out there. Got my first one, now waiting to see if the wife gets hers. Truly thought we would only have one and let 2nd reservation expire, but she has decided she needs it...

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have email from Ford this morning for November scheduling yet?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think typically we start seeing people get emails or checking back door for scheduling between 11a and 2p EST. I'm still not optimistic, but hoping that it's just early. :)

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

O
I think typically we start seeing people get emails or checking back door for scheduling between 11a and 2p EST. I'm still not optimistic, but hoping that it's just early. :)
Ok, I wasn’t sure when emails normally went out. Thanks for the info!

DorlanJ

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Sequoia Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Knowing this does not stop me from refreshing the backdoor and eyeing my inbox..............

ghetter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've absolutely been spamming F5 since 8:30a, so I'm right there with you.... even knowing that.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

O

Ok, I wasn’t sure when emails normally went out. Thanks for the info!
Emails usually trail the actual scheduling action by a week.
Backdoor will usually show when scheduled, starting around 11a-2p eastern as said earlier.

If you don't have access to the backdoor, you may be able to find out through chat or 1-800.
Otherwise, you may find out a week from now that you were scheduled for one of these November weeks.

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-350 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Impossible. The allocations kill that idea. Places like Chapman and Granger have hundreds of back orders. Some people will be lucky to see a 2024 or a 2025. Really small dealers with a small number of back orders might only get half the number of allocations compared to orders. It's gonna be a while before everyone with a current order in place gets theirs.

For some it would probably be beneficial to find a smallish dealer with not many orders and put in another. I placed a second order with a Ford commercial truck and fleet sales dealer in February and it is at the dealer now. You just need to research and ask questions.
Yeah I ordered my bronco at a dealer with 18 current orders. They already delivered 20. So I’m hoping this time around is good to me
Sponsored