Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yay!!! I got my scheduled for production email!! 🎉🎉
yea don't hold them to it. I was originally scheduled fir wk of 11/14 and it was then changed to wk of 12/ and yesterday was changed to wk of 12/12

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree. If that happens I’ll be purchasing a competitors product.
Agreed. Right now at least...the web page says "Not available for Retail Orders". I'm hopeful that after 11/21...they look at what's scheduled...what remains ordered but unscheduled...and extend the "No new orders" at least until 2023 Q2.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. Right now at least...the web page says "Not available for Retail Orders". I'm hopeful that after 11/21...they look at what's scheduled...what remains ordered but unscheduled...and extend the "No new orders" at least until 2023 Q2.
They should not take new orders until the backlog is scheduled for production

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yea don't hold them to it. I was originally scheduled fir wk of 11/14 and it was then changed to wk of 12/ and yesterday was changed to wk of 12/12
I’m not. I’ve been thru this already. I got my bronco back in June. It was originally scheduled 4/25 and eventually bumped to 5/9. This is my husband’s order. As long as it’s scheduled, I’m okay with it being pushed back, I’m expecting it 😆

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford already said they will open up new orders for retail stock of low optioned builds before all existing orders/ reservations are scheduled. The only question is how long before that goes out the window and new order BL/ WT Lux packages start getting placed before the backlog is scheduled/ built.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford already said they will open up new orders for retail stock of low optioned builds before all existing orders/ reservations are scheduled. The only question is how long before that goes out the window and new order BL/ WT Lux packages start getting placed before the backlog is scheduled/ built.
No they didn’t. They said they would re evaluate opening the order banks in q4 of 2022.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 stay angry

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haven't received my email yet, but was totally shocked to see a scheduled date of 12/5 on the Ford website.

Now time to move from constantly refreshing that page to see if I get scheduled and into the phase where I'm constantly refreshing that page to see if I get pushed to another date :D

Sponsored

Unconquered

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was a bit shocked to get the e-mail telling me I'm scheduled for the week of 11/28 today after seeing so many orders getting bumped back to 12/5 already. I'd already resigned to not getting one until Spring, but I guess there's still a month for things to get pushed back.

4DR Black Diamond Manual Hardtop w/Tow

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same exact dates on mine as well. Base. 2 door, Manual.

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got my email this morning for a 12/5 production date. Specs are 4D Black Diamond, 2.7, mid, hardtop, and modular bumper.

My original order was a 2D Black Diamond, 2.7 SAS, Mid, Modular Bumper. When it came time to reorder, I decided to switch to the 4 door and took off SAS.

At this point, I don't even care if my build date gets pushed, I'm just happy I finally saw a sign of my reservation coming back to me!

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 BlackDiamondProd.JPG

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m so happy to say I have been scheduled for production for 12/5. I got the vin in the email too. December 2020 reservation. 2 door basequatch, v6.

28A7C2A2-60CC-4B0C-8A23-C4801BF16F6D.jpeg

Once again proof that allocation is king. Aug 2020 res here, exact same build except Black, no build date yet. ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: