Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It wouldnt surprise me one bit if a lot of us that have received a built email are still not ready to be shipped because of QC issues or missing parts/chips etc.

something smells and it ain’t just the lack of truck drivers.
Yeah, that would not surprise me at all either. It HAS to be something. It just doesn't make any logical sense why they would be shipping broncos the way they have been otherwise. Maybe I'm giving them to much credit to think they would be logical about something lol
Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look at the positives.....you are more likely to get a 2023 with new options and colors. Of course I'm a intentional delay 99d order because I refuse to give up the painted top so its easy for me to wait another year at this point lol.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
here is the real question that hoping someone knows.. what weeks in July/August/September are there no scheduled production? Maybe those are the weeks that they focus on us poor souls sitting on Dirt Mountain? Another, does anyone have an idea on whether Ford has to finish the builds for us on DM before starting the FY23 model production, or can they start those and just take their time on the FY22's. Make us wait into November/December? I've been sitting there since 3/4.
I’m sure there will be 22’s still waiting to be finished and shipped when 23’s are built and delivered. My 21 was built in Dec and sat on Ice Mtn for a 4 month chip hold while 22’s where built and delivered.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know everyone wants scheduled, and easy for me to say that being I should already be built (on a secret mountain), but getting scheduled really doesn't mean anything anymore. Thousands of people got scheduled, we all got bumped 3+ times, then entered production only to be stuck there for weeks if not months. FORD has to clear all the Mountains before they will be on track for good production runs.
There are a few folks on here who have guesstimate that clearing out Sunshine Mountain Broncos for delivery (it is summer after all!) will cost approximately a month of new production.

Since the plant closes down in late October/early November for the MY23 switch-over and the June VIN's are now being pushed back into end-of-August production dates it's very likely that the new VIN's will dwindle down from a trickle to the shake after your stream dies down a bit.

We'll see what happens! But the MY23 build sheets should be out in early August, likely paired with the official "who's prices just went up 10% because we didn't build your rig" statement.

Personally I don't expect MY21 prices to hold into MY23 but possibly roll them up to the MY22.5 price plus points as the "thank you for waiting"...... Sure am hoping they clearly outline the(any) price protection before when the MY23 orders go live!

Boltstop

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco 302
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you rather be bumped at this point to pick up new features and/or colors?

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. You would think they could schedule a few just to celebrate the 2 year anniversary. I'm a 7/14/2020 with no end in site. I must say that I"m rapidly losing interest in this self torture. About done with Ford period. Never thought I would say that. :(
I ordered a Toyota the other day, if my bronco ever materializes i or my wife might take it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. You would think they could schedule a few just to celebrate the 2 year anniversary. I'm a 7/14/2020 with no end in site. I must say that I"m rapidly losing interest in this self torture. About done with Ford period. Never thought I would say that. :(
Me too and I have a 2020 ranger and a 2021 escape and been waiting for mine to come off dirt mountain or whatever they are calling it now 7 mouths sitting

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would you rather be bumped at this point to pick up new features and/or colors?
Not sure why people think there will be new "features" for MY23? A few new colors to choose from will be about it. Ford can barely get the supply chain in order and the chips needed to build the current Broncos. Last thing they are gonna do is add to the problem. If anything, they will bring back the MY21 deleted features, or possibly, delete even more...

Thumper 2.0

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi every one I’ve been reading for about a year with 6g and I’m finally picking my badlands up 7/15/22
I honestly think it’s not reservation time it’s ford dealerships having reservations filled equally dispersed around the nation just my two cents
Sponsored