Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealership told me I am the next order in line for them, so I am ready to be hurt on a new, deeper level!
You should have them put that in writing!

I'd loooooooooove to know how your sales person has ANY idea which units are getting picked to be built, because it sure as heck isn't by reservation number or any "line" they sacrificed a few virgins to create.

Am I correct to assume that if we don't make the schedule cut next week we will be bumped to 2023's?
It is actually possible that yes, the June VIN's will be the last units that actually get produced in MY22.

My points were laid out in last week's "Scheduling" thread put out by @Administrator at the link below.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/⏱-no-bronco-scheduling-next-week-6-13.46520/page-2#post-1450577

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ling-next-week-6-13.46520/page-2#post-1450612
No. Not unless MAP is going to shutdown for the remainder of August as well as September, October and part of November.
Same points as linked above. It's certainly possible June VIN's is it for the units actually produced for MY22.

It would be nice if Ford would only open 23 MY orders to current order holders. Prevent any new orders from being placed until they clear the backlog. Then open the gates for all big dealers and their allocations. Won't happen though.
You're going to be a banned Wolfpack of 1 if you keep spreading this sort of logic within earshot of @Ford Motor Company

The_Quigs

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else already showing scheduled for 8/1? I was showing scheduled for 7/25, got moved up to 6/27 and then last week got bumped down to 8/1 which I didn't think they had scheduled yet.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is anyone else already showing scheduled for 8/1? I was showing scheduled for 7/25, got moved up to 6/27 and then last week got bumped down to 8/1 which I didn't think they had scheduled yet.
I’ve been scheduled 8/1 for a few weeks now, started as 5/30

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ready to be disappointed that my Desert Sand Everglades won’t be selected for production.
I read and saw on a dealer update that if your desert sand color isn’t scheduled yet it won’t be available as a color option. Might check into that..

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about f****** July 2020!? Lol
Man it’s been a ride. I was a day 2 reservation holder….had to cancel… bought a house (first one)…. Placed my second order 8/2/21. It seems damn near unpredictable at this point other than just knowing I’m not getting scheduled next week😂

Bullet42

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRoverSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was moved from Week 6/13 to production day 6/22 and today I checked and was moved to 6/27/22 production day and that it would not be moved again…don’t know if you can believe it…hopeful

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well they’re building 2022s out until Oct I believe. So by the end of July I would think they would have to schedule out until then I believe. That way people have an idea of if they need to roll their orders over if they haven’t been selected for a build date before the order banks open again in Aug. so there is still a few more weeks of hope out there.
I think mid late November is the ‘23 cutover. Supposedly. Last year it didn’t happen until 12/20 week.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I read and saw on a dealer update that if your desert sand color isn’t scheduled yet it won’t be available as a color option. Might check into that..
I've had mine on order.... they aren't starting to build them until 8/15 build week because of the paint change over to go along with the ranger desert sand builds.. none of them should have been scheduled yet. one guy on the forums got an early build date for his and eventually got pushed back to august to go along with the announcement that why weren't building any desert sand Everglades until 8/15 build week.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think mid late November is the ‘23 cutover. Supposedly. Last year it didn’t happen until 12/20 week.
yeah i wasn't sure if it was Oct or Nov i knew it was one of those months. lol

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had mine on order.... they aren't starting to build them until 8/15 build week because of the paint change over to go along with the ranger desert sand builds.. none of them should have been scheduled yet. one guy on the forums got an early build date for his and eventually got pushed back to august to go along with the announcement that why weren't building any desert sand Everglades until 8/15 build week.
Ok… gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.
Sponsored