Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What exactly does that mean? Just moving around current scheduling or could they schedule some more?
I think a little of both actually, but it historically is not a big scheduling week.
Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check your emails! I finally got one last night at 6pm. Took 552 days but we are finally scheduled! Called Ford and my dealer 5 times between Thursday and Saturday and never got any good info til the email.
Ford Bronco 🎬  Bronco Scheduling Today (1/20) is Underway! 86A13DEB-3E9A-4236-AA64-5CE2DFAA3E58

Steve-0

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Received my e-mail from Ford 1/22 at 4:08pm
Ford Bronco 🎬  Bronco Scheduling Today (1/20) is Underway! Capture.PNG

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I originally posted no luck my first week reservation is still not got a build date, but it turns out that my second order, which I thought I had cancelled in favor of purchasing a Ranger, got picked up. The day I was to sign the papers (last Thursday) the Dealer told me and let me decide to get the ranger or stay with the Bronco order.

I don't think he was happy to see me walk away from the virtually done deal to wait on something that won't be delivered till May at the soonest. If I knew my preferred build Black Diamond, Manual Squatch, was getting picked up anytime soon I would have stayed with the Ranger, but I want a Bronco. The Bronco Base with auto trans is 5K cheaper than the Ranger and still serves the general family need (I am the only one that drives a manual) and gets me some Bronco fun in the interm.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. You're at the same dealer as me. You are one of the 31 out of the 103 orders they have. Hope to see you around when I get mine!
Cool deal! I placed my order in Oct the day the order banks opened back up for MY22. At that time they told me they had about 60 orders but about 20 of those were 99'd for various reasons and a lot were for the MIC also. She said my order got scheduled the 2nd fastest she had seen of all there orders. She also said there sales manager in Dec when mine got scheduled was still waiting on his day 1 4 door OBX reservation to be scheduled. Good luck on getting yours scheduled soon! I chose them because I think they are the highest volume Ford dealer in this area. I still have only seen 2 Broncos out on the road around here. One I have seen multiple times near my house.

Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Boonie

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its stupid sad. I had a 7/14 res too. Ford is a shitshow of a company. I will find someone else who wants my 50k.
Did you opt for the Tow Package? If so that could be what’s holding up your order.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford asking why it's been 560 days or so since my reservation and still no build date. What a joke, the lady patched me in with my dealer and directed them to tell me why my order hasn't been processed. She told me the Dealer will know more than she does? WHAT? Of course, that call went absolutely nowhere since the Dealer doesn't know any more than I do.

I like how I'm seeing people with two Bronco's in their garage and I can't even get my first one! Anybody else still waiting since July of 2020?

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called Ford asking why it's been 560 days or so since my reservation and still no build date. What a joke, the lady patched me in with my dealer and directed them to tell me why my order hasn't been processed. She told me the Dealer will know more than she does? WHAT? Of course, that call went absolutely nowhere since the Dealer doesn't know any more than I do.

I like how I'm seeing people with two Bronco's in their garage and I can't even get my first one! Anybody else still waiting since July of 2020?
Yup, still havent got a production date either from July 2020 reservation. Contacted Ford last week and the lady I got was extremely rude and liked to yell apparently. I asked why people who have no reservations, ordered a month ago, already have production scheduled dates and a lot of us early reservation holders are still waiting. She said thats impossible, and I was wrong. When I questioned that, she said "orders are being filled per reservation order number, end of story!" Think that lady needed a vacation or another smoke break.

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone esle been scheduled for production but without a named week to go with it? I have my VIN and all that, but order tracker/Ford Support can't see a build week. I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else.

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone esle been scheduled for production but without a named week to go with it? I have my VIN and all that, but order tracker/Ford Support can't see a build week. I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else.
Right there with you. Called Ford. They gave me a VIN. No email. Nothing on the reservation tracker. Order tracker still says ordering (at least I can see it now with a VIN). I'm assuming we'll get straighten out this week during cleanup.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here I was able to get the build week from my dealer. I haven't received anything at all from Ford so maybe contact your dealer.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this on my end.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said the tow package was holding up my day 6 Wildtrak reservation.... I dropped it on Saturday, hopefully I'll be in production soon...

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/17/2020 reservation holder here. Still nothing. Getting pretty disappointed and almost ready to abandon this venture.
Sponsored