Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know where the Order Confirmed date comes from? Got my VIN last Thursday but it says my order was confirmed on 12/05
Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 dr, big bend, mid, SAS, with mod bumper. Yes some constraints but been seeing a lot of the same or higher level 2 dr builds with much later reservation or non reservations getting built. Also I have an excellent dealer who is on top of things and allocation is not the issue for the dealer either. So this is 100% on ford.
Sounds very similar to my situation. I also have a 2 door on order with a few constraints, but have seen several similar, but significantly later orders, and orders with more constraints get scheduled. I even saw one that was the same option list exactly.

This is why I just put an order on a Jeep, guess I'll have to see which one gets scheduled first.

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2dr outer banks. Hard top. Lux. Aux switchs. Towing. Got my vin today but no build date so we'll see what happens. Order confirmed Dec. 21

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4 door OBX, SAS, soft top, high, modular bumper, aux switches. Ordered from dealer 11/2, confirmation email from Ford 11/2. Was having trouble scheduling for Moab Off-Rodeo and had to get an updated copy of my order sheet and when dealer sent it she checked Ford site and saw I had a VIN and 3/28 build date. Sent me the VIN and it comes up with all my options, shows The VIN, but does not yet say in production or show a build date anywhere I can see.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds very similar to my situation. I also have a 2 door on order with a few constraints, but have seen several similar, but significantly later orders, and orders with more constraints get scheduled. I even saw one that was the same option list exactly.

This is why I just put an order on a Jeep, guess I'll have to see which one gets scheduled first.
Your not the only one with a Jeep order in. Mine was placed 11/1. Let's go Toledo!

Sponsored

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admin edit:

To check order status using backdoor link:

Add your order number after the "=" in this link -
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Just got word my 2 door badlands manual sasquatch high package in race red is scheduled for production 3/28. Haven’t seen any similar builds produced yet, anyone have one in hand or scheduled?

Damn my exact build only cyber orange. No vin day one reservation.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Rbronco

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called to tell me my 4 door badlands with pretty much every constraint (mic, sas, tow, modular bumper, lux) has been scheduled for 3/22. I haven’t received anything from ford and the back door link still just shows ordering with dealer.
7/31 res, ordered July of last year and re-ordered in October due to being pushed to 22.
Congrats to you. But this is a little crazy I am an early morning day three res with this build an nothing. I even called Ford last night. So I guess I will try to stay pumped.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, yeah, that makes sense. That scheduling (February builds) took place many weeks ago.
Emails, if they come, are nearly a month or more behind the actual scheduling actions taking place.
It's possible that my build got bumped. I had made changes to my order on 12/29 and dropped the mod bumper and tow package. The sales manager said nothing about my order, I would have assumed he would have told me then.. dunno

Sponsored

Inmtns

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How accurate are the build dates and how long after the build date does it take to get your bronco?
Thanks

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know where the Order Confirmed date comes from? Got my VIN last Thursday but it says my order was confirmed on 12/05
I think it concerns the last edit that was made to the order. For example, I ordered 10/13, but changed to a soft top on 11/29, and I noticed that my tracker shows 11/29, but there's no way that's a separate order. Probably just a bug in the system. Or my dealer is highly stupid and made a fresh order for every edit.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How accurate are the build dates and how long after the build date does it take to get your bronco?
Thanks
it's always changing depending on what is in stock as far as parts are concerned. some people are still waiting for the MY21 orders. Others have gotten pushed through and built on time. On average it can take 4-6weeks after the build date for your bronco to arrive at the dealer. quicker the close you are to the Michigan plant.

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bug your dealer to actually look at your order. I had to with my dealer last Thursday and that’s when he discovered i had a VIN, along with several others. If i didn’t make the call, he wouldn’t have found out.
I did the same, no production or VIN showing online but inquiring with my salesperson got me my VIN and production date. Fired up.

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I dropped tow 2 weeks ago and PPF a week ago - was hoping I'd get picked up. 7/14/20 reservation holder. Only constraint I have is the MIC top on the 4 door and I've seen mixed messages as to whether that is a constraint or not. At any rate, a bit bummed out, but such is life.
Sponsored