Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 G550, 20 Panamera, 20 r9T, 22 KarenSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford hasn't said they are NOT building Wild Tracks, Sasquatch, Mic tops.
They're just saying YOU can't have it.
The good stuff is going to he dealers to keep them happy. (Speculation)
The high profit options and Models are for dealers/the real VIP customer not pesky order holder getting in the way of obscene ADMs.
Oh man, just when my rash started to clear up here comes Ford again. Pun intended.
Herritage 2Dr on order. Already had changed from Wildtrack High. Did not get Raptor Golden ticket.
Dealers are locked to manufacturers in long term, highly restrictive contracts.

I don’t know what you mean by dealers being the real VIP. It’s not like a dealer can say “screw you FoMoCo, I’m selling GM now!”
Sponsored

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m scheduled for 1/23/2023 production week. My understanding is that you only get scheduled when all your build’s parts are sourced and/or on hand.

As such, it stands to reason this wouldn’t apply to mine and other scheduled builds.

But, reason hasn’t necessarily been a strong suit of the Bronco rollout thus far.

Has anyone confirmed scheduled builds need not worry about this news?

Either way, sorry to those getting hosed on their WT builds.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealers are locked to manufacturers in long term, highly restrictive contracts.

I don’t know what you mean by dealers being the real VIP. It’s not like a dealer can say “screw you FoMoCo, I’m selling GM now!”
He is just saying Ford is choosing dealers over customers.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well thats not fun ;)
Enjoy the defender. I havent driven one, but it has to be a lot nicer than the Bronco. I added a little more to my post. Still so many questions on price protection....

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m scheduled for 1/23/2023 production week. My understanding is that you only get scheduled when all your build’s parts are sourced and/or on hand.

As such, it stands to reason this wouldn’t apply to mine and other scheduled builds.

Has anyone confirmed scheduled builds need not worry about this news?
You're scheduled, that only happens when Ford knows the parts they need for your build will be ready on that day at that time. Anyone with a VIN doesn't need to pay attention to this tread.

Sponsored
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still losing money with the $2,500 and not getting what I want, thanks but no thanks Ford! You raise the price of my Model Year conversion $4,400 to get exactly what I previously ordered just to tell me I can’t have what I originally ordered but to make me feel better you’re going to give me half of the extra money I just paid you back. I would rather you honor my original order and price, thank God I ordered a Rubicon last year when I lost faith in this order, best decision ever and Jeep delivered my Rubicon 8 weeks upon ordering plus they actually stayed in touch with me via email unlike Ford who has only emailed me credit card offers & service plans while I wait. Walking away, far far away and I’m sure many others will take this option as well.

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're scheduled, that only happens when Ford knows the parts they need for your build will be ready on that day at that time. Anyone with a VIN doesn't need to pay attention to this tread.
Thought so. Appreciate ya!

Still hate it for my remaining unscheduled fellow WT order holders. Hope you guys can make some decent lemonade from this mess-o-lemons.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 G550, 20 Panamera, 20 r9T, 22 KarenSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He is just saying Ford is choosing dealers over customers.
Maybe, but I don’t think we have any proof of this happening. Ford doesn’t receive any part of ADM and dealers can’t switch brands. So there’s no reason for Ford to simply screw customers to serve dealers.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So who at Ford decided $2500?
We are just cheap a$$ imbeciles that will keep taking it.
It like a dream reading thru.
Yah, here's your credit towards a clapped Ford Fiesta

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
This makes things complicated. Are they guaranteeing a 23 MY build? Sounds like it but I know it's not true.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not to add to all the speculation here, just to pass on intersting info. I have a 2Dr Badlands on order. Granger October special so 2+years old. Ford recently changed the priority code to 2 so I can’t change it. Now for speculation… Ford’s way to identify orders that don’t need changing?
Where are you viewing that "priority code" info? The only way I know to lookup anything about my order with Ford, is using this link, but it doesn't show much other than the vehicle and options ordered: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I happened to check the owners page last week after converting to 23 and saw I have a production week of Jan 23 as well. I have all 3 on my build, don’t have a vin, does that mean we are good too?

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know if 2 door orders are screwed, can you switch to a 4 door and still keep price protection? thanks.
or even go from a base to a badlands? and still keep price protection?

If your not scheduled and are affected by the news of constraints, there are some "used" deals out there so you dont have to worry about a crazy ADM like this WT that popped up on my facebook feed.

IMG_7481.jpg

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jesus. It’ll be 2 years for me in April. I missed the OG price protection by like a week. My WT, MIC with Lux and towing is at least half way built (who knows since they are real good at updating that too). Can’t believe after all this waiting I’m going to consider myself lucky. I’d be pissed. The hardtop was a must for me. While I was waiting I considered f150 raptor or a TRD pro taco. If I got boned here I’d probably just cancel and get something else. Feel bad for anyone with a WT order

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

Ford Bronco đź’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) IMG_7481
Option 5: buy a JEEP. Wait maybe that should be option 1 at this point.
Sponsored