Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldn't imagine dropping from a Wildtrak to a Badlands with no sasquatch, and thinking $2500 was enough to make it right. It's gonna cost way more than $2500 to get you back to that. Hard top for soft top, argue all day about that, lux vs high, argue the merits of one over the other all day...but that Sasquatch, that would be a non starter to me. If it isn't sasquatched I'm not interested.
Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This comment is going to be unpopular and might get me in trouble.

But if what you wrote is true it tells you the real culprit here is the dealers who booked a gazillion orders with no allocation, not FoMoCo.

Can you imagine being a dealer and being told the manufacturer will bail you out but in exchange youā€™re getting no allocation, potentially for years? Thatā€™s death for a dealer.

This is why many manufacturers (not Ford) have contractual restrictions preventing dealers from selling outside of territory.

If this backlog clear/allocation restriction is true, anyone with orders from a heavily over-ordered dealer needs to be on high alert right now.
This has been discussed many times before and basically Ford knew that some dealers, like Granger, Stephans, and Chapman were offering below invoice deals and these dealers were initially given the go ahead. Ford changed the rules after the big box dealers that werenā€™t going to offer any deal at or below MSRP cried foul and, in response, Ford begin providing low monthly allocations to the below invoice dealers leaving those wanting a better deal wait forever or pony up extra $$ with another dealer. In addition, Ford left the order banks open until early last year which pushed certain reservation holders further down the list. Now Ford wants to end the nightmare they created by forcing order holders, especially those with below invoice deals, to take less in order to get a build. All the while Ford has communicated poorly at best with reservation and order holders. Ford created the problem, the pandemic and supply chain fiasco worsened it, and now, Bobā€˜s your uncle.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).
Fixed that for you.

TL:DR on all 22 pages. Want to point this out if it was not between page 3 and 20.

Ford Bronco šŸ’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673886766219

If you are a Wildtrak customer, all 4 options apply. If you are not a Wildtrak customer, only Option 1 or 2 apply. Option 3 is NOT listed for Non-Wildtrak customers.

The funny part, Wildtrak is Sasquatched. How do you remove Sasquatch from a Wildtrak?

And now I know "Walk Away" means buy a Jeep or Toyota. Whodathunk?

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just check build and price. Two door soft top has never been an option.
True.
However, that route to me would be considered an unreliable source, since the hardtop 4 door is still an option there and you obviously cannot get that now.

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True.
However, that route to me would be considered an unreliable source, since the hardtop 4 door is still an option there and you obviously cannot get that now.
Some orders will still have hard tops. They are still producing them. It's not like the hard top factory burnt down. You'll just be option 4. Maybe you get it, maybe you get cancelled.

Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep seeing people post about how they have multiple Bronco orders and X many have been built and X many are in production/scheduled. Y'all are only adding to the issue when you don't intend on purchasing the vehicle. IMO it's just screwing us unbuilt orders over even more.

3TooMany

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are all but saying that you won't get built... as others have said, once they sweep the offending orders out at the end of February, they will increase prices and open the order banks again (not keeping their word on maintaining 2023 price protection by eliminating orders that wouldn't change from WT - MIC, Lux, or Sasquatch at the end February 2023).

Ford can't be trusted to do the right thing. It does not mean that they won't do the right thing, but don't trust them to.
Itā€™s actually a bit diabolical if you think about it - if youā€™re one of the hundreds of Granger customers that wonā€™t change your order for a guaranteed build slot, the ones that do change effectively ensure that you wonā€™t get your vehicle until the allocation debit is cleared. It could be years. Ford is forcing you to abandon your order from these dealers in this case.

This decision would also be a little easier if Ford announced pricing and availability of the hardtop for parts counter sale.

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I keep seeing people post about how they have multiple Bronco orders and X many have been built and X many are in production/scheduled. Y'all are only adding to the issue when you don't intend on purchasing the vehicle. IMO it's just screwing us unbuilt orders over even more.
Truth. Why does someone need 3-4 bronco orders šŸ˜µā€ people ruin everything fast

Vizsla23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldn't imagine dropping from a Wildtrak to a Badlands with no sasquatch, and thinking $2500 was enough to make it right. It's gonna cost way more than $2500 to get you back to that. Hard top for soft top, argue all day about that, lux vs high, argue the merits of one over the other all day...but that Sasquatch, that would be a non starter to me. If it isn't sasquatched I'm not interested.
This person is best off looking at dealer stock. If it were me, I'd lok for something on a dealer lot or walk.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This person is best off looking at dealer stock. If it were me, I'd lok for something on a dealer lot or walk.
just more reasons to be happy I have my Wildtrak and have been enjoying it and plan to continue it through this summer too :D

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fixed that for you.

TL:DR on all 22 pages. Want to point this out if it was not between page 3 and 20.

Ford Bronco šŸ’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673886766219

The funny part, Wildtrak is Sasquatched. How do you remove Sasquatch from a Wildtrak?
It's not saying to remove those options from a Wildtrak. The graphic is saying you need to change out of Wildtrak all together. Non-Wildtrak gets the option to remove SAS and other items.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands and Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just picked up my Bronco over the weekend. I can confirm, the dealer did mentioned this news to me.

2024 reservation holders will not get price protection.

I currently have another 2 door Base Sasquatch Bronco scheduled to go in production in a couple weeks.

Message me if anyone is interested, located in Southern California.
part of the problem!

Jermd21

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F250 4x4; 2013 Expy 4x4; 1984 F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you know of a dealer that has a BRaptor allocation available? Most dealers have used all of their braptor allocations for 2023.
I have a Bronco Raptor on order and would like to know the answer to the question above.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 G550, 20 Panamera, 20 r9T, 22 KarenSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This has been discussed many times before and basically Ford knew that some dealers, like Granger, Stephans, and Chapman were offering below invoice deals and these dealers were initially given the go ahead. Ford changed the rules after the big box dealers that werenā€™t going to offer any deal at or below MSRP cried foul and, in response, Ford begin providing low monthly allocations to the below invoice dealers leaving those wanting a better deal wait forever or pony up extra $$ with another dealer. In addition, Ford left the order banks open until early last year which pushed certain reservation holders further down the list. Now Ford wants to end the nightmare they created by forcing order holders, especially those with below invoice deals, to take less in order to get a build. All the while Ford has communicated poorly at best with reservation and order holders. Ford created the problem, the pandemic and supply chain fiasco worsened it, and now, Bobā€˜s your uncle.
Thanks for catching me up.

But what evidence do we have for ā€œthese dealers were initially given the go aheadā€? Do we have anything other than the offending dealers saying so?

Iā€™ve done a lot of work in the automotive space and Iā€™ve never seen a manufacturer/dealer agreement that would make this acceptable and not a breach with the other dealers. The other dealers were most likely well within their rights to complain.